Jump to content
TL-TwoWinsAway

FFMD II ‘20 - Detroit Lions Front Office

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, LionArkie said:

I don't like 36.  Count me as a no vote before pick 67.

I like him but agree with you on the value/pick selection. I would rather address other areas first unless he becomes BPA and we've already made multiple picks due to a trade down. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m good with signing needed depth at least and it’s not like we can spend the money elsewhere.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BigC421/ said:

I’m good with signing needed depth at least and it’s not like we can spend the money elsewhere.  

My feeling is that either these guys can play a part and/or be veteran cuts with little impact on the cap if there isn't room on the roster post-draft. However, they're both versatile and should have a spot somewhere. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

What’s up with 12 & 19 we have something in works with LV?

I think it's just something that we've kicked around as "not opposed to a trade with LV" and seeing who might be available in those spots. As far as I am aware, nothing has been executed. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

How is 21 in play at 3 but behind 82 at 12?

 

3- 61, 52,  22 i really can’t see taking anyone else.  

Just my 2 cents but wouldn’t this be easier in a private chat?  It’s not like people without the list can follow the discussion anyway

 

Edited by BigC421/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

How is 21 in play at 3 but behind 82 at 12?

 

3- 61, 52,  22 i really can’t see taking anyone else.  

Just my 2 cents but wouldn’t this be easier in a private chat?  It’s not like people without the list can follow the discussion anyway

 

Listen.. we don't bring rational thinking into a Detroit Lions conversation. Keep your sane and reasonable ideas to yourself!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

How is 21 in play at 3 but behind 82 at 12?

 

3- 61, 52,  22 i really can’t see taking anyone else.  

Just my 2 cents but wouldn’t this be easier in a private chat?  It’s not like people without the list can follow the discussion anyway

 

Ha, I wish. They want the conversations to be on the forums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

(Draft pick - prospect code)

#3 - 22, 32, 21, 55, 77

#12 - 82, 21, 11

#19 - 7, 75, 63, 36, 54, 42

#35 - 6, 3, 25, 48, 99, 13, 97 

#67 - 40, 15, 96, 53, 93, 79, 33, 73

 

  • Green Bold Underline  - there will be hell to pay if this is not the pick
  • Green bold - Strong Yes
  • Green - Yes
  • No color - indifferent
  • Red - not interested (more than likely at that draft position)
     

Obviously if guys fall, I would be more inclined to give a green or bold green. With the exception of 77. Not interested in him until mid teens. There is one position group I'm not even interested in until the third round unless we somehow load up on picks.  This will probably be where I'm in disagreement with some.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, LionArkie said:
  • Green Bold Underline  - there will be hell to pay if this is not the pick
  • Green bold - Strong Yes
  • Green - Yes
  • No color - indifferent
  • Red - not interested (more than likely at that draft position)
     

Obviously if guys fall, I would be more inclined to give a green or bold green. With the exception of 77. Not interested in him until mid teens. There is one position group I'm not even interested in until the third round unless we somehow load up on picks.  This will probably be where I'm in disagreement with some.

 

Ooooooh. Colors. I like it.

You have earned the title: President of Player Operations and Coloring.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@LionArkie  @Louis Friend @Karnage84  @BigC421/  @Sllim Pickens

I think we should start to seriously discuss the trade down offer from the Chargers.

As it stands: #6, #37 and #112 for #3.

This trade could be made with the understanding that, if Tua is taken 1st or 2nd overall, it does not take place. (I imagine that would suit the Chargers as well.)

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I put together a quick top 100 prospect code list and sent it out to BigC, Karnage, LionArkie and Sllim. Just something to get us started, as the draft is Friday.

If you'd like a copy, please make it known and you'll have it.

(My bad, I wasn't clear: please refer to the draft prospects by their number on this list and not by name. It'll allow us to talk openly on here about draft plans and targets without revealing our intentions to the other teams.)

Can I get a copy, please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...