Myles Garrett vs. TJ Watt

BlaqOptic

Myles Garrett vs. TJ Watt  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Better Player/Who Would GMs Take?

• Garrett/Garrett
    • Garrett/Watt
    • Watt/Watt
    • Watt/Garrett

So I saw on Football Twitter a Steelers fan post that there was "no debate" that Watt was better than Garrett only for a Browns fan to retort and retweet that it was actually the opposite direction and there was "no debate" that Garrett was better than Watt. It seemed a if thousands of users logged in there was no middle ground of "they're close." People demonstratively said one was better than the other. This also led to the argument about how many GMs would take one over the other and so I wanted to also ask that because Watt was a late 1st rounder vs Myles being 1st overall. While Watt has been great, so has Myles but with one questionable incident, so does anything change there or is there a huge gaff in talent that negates this or was the November incident even noteworthy in how GMs would/should view Garrett?

5 minutes ago, Tetsujin said:

Still pissed Miami drafted Charles ******* Harris instead of Watt.

Hey just remember the Giants took Eli Apple over Xavien Howard, Laremy Tunsil, Taylor Decker, and then followed that up by taking Sterling Shepard over Michael Thomas. Can't make that ish up. 

It’s Garret by a land slide on talent alone. Just an unreal can’t miss prospect.. Would love to see Myles in a more stable and talented team with coaching. Dude has the potential to avg 16-19 sacks a year. 

Tj is all hard work and dedication. And he’s done great for himself. But he has some beast in that Dline that! Simplify his actions. To this day does TJ see a lot of doubles? Anyone got any numbers? 

Numbers say TJ.. But man I would suck a apple dry to have Myles on the rams with Donald. 

• Like 2

TJ Watt a freak athlete. A top 10 edge athlete in the league or close to.

Garrett is even freakier putting up similar numbers or slightly better with an extra 20lb. He might be the most physically talented edge guy in the league.

i think TJ might have better agility and has a mindset that guarantees success.

i think TJ is slightly better but Garrett is way more physically talented (and TJ is a freak too).

• Like 1