THE NCOUGH CORONA MOCK

NCOUGHMAN

So FA is pretty much done so its time to mock.

trades

gabe to mia for 5th rounders #153 & 154 frees up $ mia needs one

DRAFT

1. CINCI- BURROW

2. WASH- CHASE

3. DET- OKUDAH

4. NY- SIMMONS

5. MIA- TUA

6. SD- WILLS

7. CAR- BROWN

8. ARIZ- WIRFS

9. JAX- CEEDEE

10. CLEV- BECTON

11. NYJ- JEUDY

12. *****TRADE******

#12 - 1200 TO SEA FOR #27 (680) + #59 (310) & #64 (270) = 1260 JUMPS SF FOR

RUGGS III

13. SF- FULTON

14. TB- THOMAS OT

15. DEN- KINLAW

16. ATL- SWIFT

17. DAL- DELPIT

18- MIA- CHAISSON

19- LV (WEIRD TYPING THAT)-  JUSTIN JEFFERSON WR LSU

-GOT THE WR WANTED ALL ALONG WITH A TRADE DOWN. SERIOUSLY SEMI SLEPT ON-

20-JAX- QUEEN

21-PHIL- SHENAULT JR

22.-MIN- CJ HENDERSON

23. NE - HERBERT

24. NO- LOVE

25. MIN- BAUN

26-MIA- MCKINNEY

27- LV VIA SEA - AJ TERRELL CB CLEM

-I KNOW CHASE BURNED HIM BUT CHASE BURNED EVERYONE EXCEPT MOTLEY FROM OKLA ANYWAYS

I THINK MULLENS FORMS A GOOD CB COMBO

28. BALT- MURRAY

29. TENN GALLIMORE

30 GB- REAGOR

31. SF- HIGGINS

32. KC- DOBBINS

2ND

59. LV VIA SEA- CHASE CLAYPOOL WR ND

-YEA DOUBLE DIP AT WR BUT THIS GUY HAS GAME BEFORE THE COMBINE-

64. LV VIA SEA- JALEN HURTS QB OKLA

-GOOD VALUE COMPLETES THE QB ROOM-

3RD

80. DAMIEN LEWIS - OG LSU

-GOOD VALUE COULD PUSH TO START GABES REPLACEMENT-

81. TROY DYE -LB ORG

-PERFECT GUY TO LEARN FROM LITTLETON VERY SIMILAR GRINDER-

91- AJ DILLON- RB BC

-COMPLETES OUR RB ROOM-

4TH

121- REGGIE ROBINSON TULSA CB

-MY GUY RIGHT HERE SLEEPER REMINDS ME OF MY OTHER SLEEPER RICH SHERMAN-

5TH

153- LV VIA MIA TRADE- TANNER MUSE -CLEM S/LB

-POOR MANS SIMMONS WITH DARE I SAY COMPARABLE PRODUCTION-

154-LV VIA MIA TRADE- SHAQUILLE QUARTERMAN- LB MIA

-THUMPER WITH GOOD OVERALL SKILLS-

159- JUSTIN HERRON -OT- WAKE FORREST

-OT DEPTH-

WELL THERE YOU HAVE GO HEAD ROAST ME LEMME KNOW WHAT YALL THINK.

UNREALISTIC?

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, NJ Raider said:

I've been thinking that Jefferson is def a possibility at 19 in the event of a trade down from 12 or if another position is targeted. Gives us a sure handed bigger bodied Target that can be moved around and has underrated quicks.

I like Jefferson a lot but not as much as a outside WR, he’s a big slot.  We already have Renfrow and Aghlor as slot guys.  I like the player but not the the match to our team. 
i also think we could get more in a trade down.  I’d rather have 27 and ‘21 first to be honest.

4 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Nice work. I don’t like that trade with Seattle though. The Raiders should get a lot more for that big of a trade up by Seattle. Love the Tanner Muse pick.

Tryna keep it semi realistic and I think a guy like mike may will bet on himself finding the gems. Flipping a semi mid round first for a late first and two 2nds seems fair imo

muse is interesting and surprisingly productive 

2 hours ago, NJ Raider said:

I've been thinking that Jefferson is def a possibility at 19 in the event of a trade down from 12 or if another position is targeted. Gives us a sure handed bigger bodied Target that can be moved around and has underrated quicks.

Jefferson is my official final #1 wr he’s the total package imo his route running is really underrated and he has hands

1 hour ago, jimkelly02 said:

I like Jefferson a lot but not as much as a outside WR, he’s a big slot.  We already have Renfrow and Aghlor as slot guys.  I like the player but not the the match to our team. 
i also think we could get more in a trade down.  I’d rather have 27 and ‘21 first to be honest.

He played a lot on the outside that’s one of the reasons I like him plus he can beat press coverages better than the big12 guys

• Like 1

First seeing the trade I wasn't feeling it, but Terrell, Claypool and Hurts...I like it.

Two 5ths for Gabe I'd be down with that as it saves cap and we got something for him.

Double dip WR/CB/LB and OL...Sweet. Depth behind QB/RB and a Muse. Can't complain at all.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

Jefferson played on the outside a lot last year?

5 snaps in ‘19

I’ll Have to rewatch some games then but I don’t remember him in the slot that much. I could be wrong but I think he has outside wr capability 

1 hour ago, G said:

First seeing the trade I wasn't feeling it, but Terrell, Claypool and Hurts...I like it.

Two 5ths for Gabe I'd be down with that as it saves cap and we got something for him.

Double dip WR/CB/LB and OL...Sweet. Depth behind QB/RB and a Muse. Can't complain at all.

Fa made it so easy to draft plus the draft is so deep esp at wr the trade down was a no brainer 

48 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I’ll Have to rewatch some games then but I don’t remember him in the slot that much. I could be wrong but I think he has outside wr capability 

‘19: 870 slot, 5 outside

’18: 133 slot, 553 wide

you must have been watching ‘18 taps if you saw him outside

he has outside WR potential he’s not solely a slot give, like Renfrow, but he’s mainly a slot guy.  He more than doubled his stats by moving inside

Just now, jimkelly02 said:

‘19: 870 slot, 5 outside

’18: 133 slot, 553 wide

you must have been watching ‘18 taps if you saw him outside

he has outside WR potential he’s not solely a slot give, like Renfrow, but he’s mainly a slot guy.  He more than doubled his stats by moving inside

You’re right my bad I guess I got tricked cause he’ll start in the slot but end up outside. Also the LSU offense changed tremendously with Brady plus chase in the fold. Brady made everyone’s stats double.

8 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

You’re right my bad I guess I got tricked cause he’ll start in the slot but end up outside. Also the LSU offense changed tremendously with Brady plus chase in the fold. Brady made everyone’s stats double.

Yeah Brady and Burrows development really helped too.  I’ve watched him a lot and he’s a good WR.  Can play both but excelled inside.  He’s a good fall back option if we don’t go WR @ 12 but I do feel there are better options for an outside WR.  I’d almost rather trade back or up from 80 and get Higgins, Aiyuk, etc then send 19 on Jefferson.... but it’s not a bad pick just differences in preference.

overall really nice mock, it solves all our needs