THE NCOUGH CORONA MOCK

NCOUGHMAN

6 hours ago, oakdb36 said:

Why would Seattle trade up for Ruggs when they have Lockett and Metcalf?

Russ was complaining about how they needed more “superstars” and they brought in dorsett meh so I figure they give him what he wants and mess up sf who wants a wr at the same time 

15 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Jefferson at 19, is the only reason I’d be OK, with not going WR at 12, dudes gonna ball.

trading back 15 spots in the first, give me 1, 2 and next years first!

I was tryna make the trade simple as possible I had other crazy trade ideas with Mia, det, ne but that was the most realistic imo.

trust me I wanted to go wr at 12 but the top guys are kinda meh to me I was a big CeeDee guy until I saw him get caught from behind by Chaisson. Higgins doesn’t really offer the take the top off component I want. Jefferson can do it all imo

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I was tryna make the trade simple as possible I had other crazy trade ideas with Mia, det, ne but that was the most realistic imo.

trust me I wanted to go wr at 12 but the top guys are kinda meh to me I was a big CeeDee guy until I saw him get caught from behind by Chaisson. Higgins doesn’t really offer the take the top off component I want. Jefferson can do it all imo

Dang the dude gets caught from behind 1x and he’s dead to you like that? Lol

10 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

Yeah Brady and Burrows development really helped too.  I’ve watched him a lot and he’s a good WR.  Can play both but excelled inside.  He’s a good fall back option if we don’t go WR @ 12 but I do feel there are better options for an outside WR.  I’d almost rather trade back or up from 80 and get Higgins, Aiyuk, etc then send 19 on Jefferson.... but it’s not a bad pick just differences in preference.

overall really nice mock, it solves all our needs

Thanks I actually went and rewatched some 2018 Jefferson games. He stood out when I was studying foster last year. You’re right I must have mixed the two years together. But I actually think his 2018 year wasn’t bad it’s just in 2019 he got double the catches but his yrds per catch went down. 

6 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Dang the dude gets caught from behind 1x and he’s dead to you like that? Lol

Lol it wasn’t just that he got caught from behind it was his acceleration that was so pedestrian on display and it should’ve been a td. I also question the big 12 wrs cause they don’t look the same vs press sec or big 10 guys. Also unless you move up not gonna get him.

1 hour ago, Devilshark69 said:

I will say though if Herbert AND love are still on the board ….our phones should be exploding!! should be a h*ll of an auction (complete with a true auctioneer doing it! LMAO!  jus  sayin...…)

Like I said I had more crazy ideas I wanted to flip 19 but it’s a rough crowd here lol