FFMD II Miami Dolphins War Room

Rgossett07

43 minutes ago, BucShot said:

I've got the Dolphins in a board mock on another boasrd, and Jerry Jeudy has fallen to pick 18. Do I pull the trigger? That's great value and gives you a true #1 going forward for your new QB (Herbert as Burrow/Tua were gone).

Yes if one of the tackles hasn’t dropped.

Edited by mountainpd

7 minutes ago, BucShot said:

Ya the top 4 OTs went quickly. Jones, Jackson, and Cleveland are still on the board though, so think I'll gamble that one of them makes it to 26.

I would be happy with Jeudy then. 

I would want nothing to do with Cleveland in round 1 even at 26 though but that is just my personal opinion.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

I would be happy with Jeudy then. 

I would want nothing to do with Cleveland in round 1 even at 26 though but that is just my personal opinion.

I have them ranked in the order I wrote them, so hopefully Jones makes it there. But Jackson could be a good option too, as he'd likely have a year to develop (while playing) before having to protect the young QB.

Just now, BucShot said:

I have them ranked in the order I wrote them, so hopefully Jones makes it there. But Jackson could be a good option too, as he'd likely have a year to develop (while playing) before having to protect the young QB.

I agree with the order.

i have

Jones

Jackson

Wilson

Niang

only two 1st round for me though.

57 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

I agree with the order.

i have

Jones

Jackson

Wilson

Niang

I like Niang and Wilson as well, but Cleveland has the potential to be a shutdown LT in the pass game which has great value. Sure he's a muffin in the run game, but protecting your QBs blindside is still the name of the game. Jones and Jackson have that potential as well, which is why I expect all 3 of those guys to go in round 1. Niang and Wilson are a RT and OG respectively for me, but should be quality starters at those positions. Both will be solid Day 2 picks.

On 2020-04-17 at 1:04 PM, mountainpd said:

I agree with the order.

i have

Jones

Jackson

Wilson

Niang

So snagged

1. Herbert

2. Jeudy

3. Jones 

with the three first rounders. Tempted to take one of Taylor/Dobbins with the early 2nd to give complete the offensive revamp. 

8 hours ago, mountainpd said:

Wow. Interesting, 

Dobbins for me. 

I got a mid first grade for Taylor and he’s the top RB in the draft for me so have him qued up, but if gets taken I’ll go with Dobbins who’s my #3 RB. 

ETA:

Taylor went, so took Dobbins. 

Edited by BucShot

• 2 weeks later...