Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
FalconFan13

Atlanta Falcons Official FFMD Thread

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

Will have to double check with team but

Giants get 16

Falcons get 18, 153, giants 7th rounder and dolphins 7th rounder.

Dolphins get 36 and 38

4 way trade Eagles get 36 and 38 and Dolphins get 21???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

4 way trade Eagles get 36 and 38 and Dolphins get 21???

I feel we may be missing out. But we may well take it off your hands with 26 if we can get this done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mountainpd said:

I feel we may be missing out. But we may well take it off your hands with 26 if we can get this done.

Call a guy up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FalconFan13 said:

Yup were making the pick as we speak just had to get a few things together.

Alright man, could of had a great 3 way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

Yup were making the pick as we speak just had to get a few things together.

No to the trade then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Will have to double check with team but

Giants get 16

Falcons get 18, 153, giants 7th rounder and dolphins 7th rounder.

Dolphins get 36 and 38

Win win for everyone....

@FalconFan13 @scar988

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

Will have to double check with team but

Giants get 16

Falcons get 18, 153, giants 7th rounder and dolphins 7th rounder.

Dolphins get 36 and 38

Think we are out of time but Dolphins accept this deal if the transaction can be complete and Giants player is still free

@ny92mike @scar988 @FalconFan13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
Just now, scar988 said:

I’m in on that. @FalconFan13 do that for sure. Delete the pick and take the trade. 

Think the pics already been put in my friend

Edited by FalconFan13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FalconFan13 said:

Are we allowed to do that lol

My target is the player you just drafted....All you gotta do is sign the keys over to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ny92mike said:

My target is the player you just drafted....All you gotta do is sign the keys over to me.

Sounds good to me. We were debating on the player anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...