Vikings FFMD20 War Room

RpMc

Just now, RpMc said:

Eagles taking either Fulton or Reagor

Why would they do that?  That LB core is garbage and Murray is the pick there, and they just got Slay and Robey-Coleman at CB, what they need another CB for?   Mims maybe but no way a CB for them.  

1 minute ago, Ozzy said:

Why would they do that?  That LB core is garbage and Murray is the pick there, and they just got Slay and Robey-Coleman at CB, what they need another CB for?   Mims maybe but no way a CB for them.  

just going by whats in their war room - split vote on Reagor (4) and Fulton (3)... was Fulton ahead before I just checked.

Just now, RpMc said:

Looking like the most realistic scenario would be:

20. JAX - Jefferson
21. PHI - Fulton

Futlon to Phi would be flat out stupid, honestly do they not know who they just signed as an organization?  They also have Rasul Douglas, Sidney Jones, Avonte Maddox at CB as well.  How about we trade our corners for the CBs they have, how about that.  Draft a CB, WTF.  If they take any DB it should be a S.

Here are the options, leaning toward Austin Jackson as much as I hate to pass on those potential stud DEs.  If they did take one of them though that DL would eat up the NFL so maybe leaning back toward AJ Epenesa.

AJ Epenesa
Austin Jackson
Yetur Gross-Matos 
AJ Terrell
Jeff Gladney
Denzel Mims
Antonie Winfield Jr.
De'Andre Swift 

Could get Jordan Love and wait for a taker in a trade of picks also.

Jefferson to the Jags

Draft Order -

1. CIN - Joe Burrow (QB) LSU
2. WAS - Chase Young (EDGE) Ohio State
3. LAC - Tua Tagovailoa (QB) Alabama
4. CAR - Isaiah Simmons (LB) Clemson
5. DET - Jeffrey Okudah (CB) Ohio State
6. MIA - Justin Herbert (QB) Oklahoma
7. NYG - Andrew Thomas (T) Georgia
8. CLE - Jedrick WIllis (T) Alabama
9. JAX - Derrick Brown (IDL) Auburn
10. ARI - Tristan Wirfs (G) Iowa
11. NYJ - Mekhi Becton (T) Louisville
12. LVR - CeeDee Lamb (WR) Oklahoma
13. DEN - Jerry Jeudy (WR) Alabama
14. DET - Javon Kinlaw (IDL) South Carolina
15. SF - Henry Ruggs III (WR) Alabama
16. ATL - K'Lavon Chaisson (EDGE) LSU
17. DAL - CJ Henderson (CB) Florida
18. MIA - Josh Jones (T) Houston
19. CAR - Xavier McKinney (S) Alabama
20. JAX - Justin Jefferson (WR) LSU

And to be completely honest, even though I don’t like Ruiz that much, I’d much rather take him and plug him at RG than reach for Austin Jackson. 

but I still think you can get starting linemen in the 2nd and 3rd of this draft. 

example would be Isaiah Wilson Or Lucas Niang at 58

31 minutes ago, battle2heaven said:

Epenesa doesn’t have the athletic profile for a Vikings end, let alone one for a high draft pick. 

Um no, I don't care about the combine and how he runs.  He is 6-6 280 and did not run well, so what.  He uses his hands very well, is quick off the ball and in terms of value is well worth the selection.  So to me it is between him an Austin Jackson who more than fits the athletic profile for a OT in a zone blocking scheme.

Epenesa
Chris Jones
Pierce
Hunter

That is a hell of a DL.  

11 minutes ago, battle2heaven said:

And to be completely honest, even though I don’t like Ruiz that much, I’d much rather take him and plug him at RG than reach for Austin Jackson. 

but I still think you can get starting linemen in the 2nd and 3rd of this draft. 

example would be Isaiah Wilson Or Lucas Niang at 58

I would not be against that but it is a reach to get him 22nd overall.  Epenesa deserves to be picked that high, not sure Ruiz does.  Would be hard passing on AJ Terrell or Gladney as well.