Vikings FFMD20 War Room

RpMc

15 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

The more this draft plays out, the more I dislike the Harris trade.

Now we're either is position to have to go defense three straight picks to fill the hole we created and take hits to offensive holes to get a replacement safety or wait too long, get another position, and miss out on a solid replacement safety after we decided against Winfield.

Harris trade was necessary to bring in Chris Jones

3T > FS

Jones/Hunter/Pierce will cover a lot for our young secondary.

• Like 1

Just now, CriminalMind said:

Not really a fan of move down, unless we can upgrade a 4th to 3rd, or something like that.

Agreed, that is all anyone is doing.  and PS how the Panthers got Judon for almost nothing makes no sense.  What can we trade a starter at a position of need for just a few draft picks also?  That seems totally one sided to me for Judon who is the best pass rusher on that team no question about it.

Baltimore Ravens Receive:

Carolina Panthers Receive:

1399 - Matt Judon - OLB

1139 - Justin Ellis - NT 

Just now, battle2heaven said:

We need to add verticality to the offense. Aiyuk brings that in spades. 

He is also a one year wonder in his career.  Great year sure but was really only one year he was great.  

Edited by Ozzy

Just now, Ozzy said:

Agreed, that is all anyone is doing.  and PS how the Panthers got Judon for almost nothing makes no sense.  What can we trade a starter at a position of need for just a few draft picks also?

He is also a one year wonder in his career.  Great year sure but was really only one year he was great.  

He’s a juco transfer. Took a backseat to nKeal Harry last year but took top dog mantle this year. I agree his breakout age is a concern but he adds a much needed explosiveness 

Board is heavily saturated at this point, if we can trade down 5/6 spots and pick up an extra asset, we will still get one of the players we've been talking about.

Especially since we are nowhere near a consensus.

Just now, RpMc said:

Board is heavily saturated at this point, if we can trade down 5/6 spots and pick up an extra asset, we will still get one of the players we've been talking about.

Especially since we are nowhere near a consensus.

As long as this damn draft is taking, these are just opinions of some people who are available to post one.  You make the choice, you are the guy here so choose.

Trading back is great but few are in that big of a need to move up obviously.  

2 minutes ago, RpMc said:

What's the history of Juco transfers "transferring" well to the NFL? All i can think of is CP84

I think it is just fine, that is not really the point and off the top of my head Cam Newton was one...