1960s Comedy - Official FF BMET (Nominations)

Deadpulse

In this thread we will be deciding the 6th entrant into the FF Best Movie Ever Tournament - Comedy movie from the 1960s!

Please see rules at the following thread:

Nominations are open! Please be clear that you are nominating flicks. Movies with 3+ nominations will make it into the polling phase. POSTERS WILL BE LIMITED TO FIVE NOMINATIONS. If you nominate more than 5 I will only count the top five. The changes in edited posts will not be counted. Nominations will close Friday, 4/3/2020 at 4pm EST. 

@Calvert28 @THE DUKE @FinneasGage @FourThreeMafia  @Dome @The Orca @August4th @thrILL! @Malfatron @Elky @daboyle250 @rackcs @MikeT14 @Daniel @MWil23 @seminoles1 @scar988 @JoshstraDaymus @JonStark @animaltested @Ozzy @Bullet Club @AlexGreen#20 @Fresh Prince @KManX89 @TENINCH @SlevinKelevra @bucsfan333 @Ray Reed @Bucketheadsdad @kingseanjohn@Pickle Rick

Just now, August4th said:

the Graduate

The Apartment

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

When did you laugh during The Graduate?  I don't think I laughed one time during that film, it is more a dark romance than a freaking comedy, great movie sure but this is the comedy section.  Unless getting it on with a young girls mother is funny then yeah it is hilarious.  

34 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Im interested to see which movies you picked.

the 1960s were not a funny period

Really the only one I would nominate that won’t get nominated easily would be Cat Ballou.  Only real comedy I laughed at from the 60’s other than Strangelove.

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Really the only one I would nominate that won’t get nominated easily would be Cat Ballou.  Only real comedy I laughed at from the 60’s other than Strangelove.

i dont think i laughed at any of them.

maybe amused in spots.

the 1960s and prior just sucked for comedy