You can mock my mock!

SteelKing728

" Love at 19 "   

I just don't get it.  What has everyone on the board seen that makes you believe he a 1st RD talent.  I didn't say read,  I said seen.  I see a kid playing small colleges (with no talent) I see 17 interceptions  ( blamed on everybody but him ), I see  nothing watching (him throwing )  the combine.

What I read from the so call experts is that he's the next Pat Mahomes!  One thing people forget Mahomes did it in college, GM just to dumb to see it.

So call  experts don't have skins in the game. They go home after being proved wrong. Hi honey whats for Dinner. They lose nothing same as people on this board.  Let me ask, if you could lose your car or house would you pick Love at 19? Hell no.

OH Ya forgot, He's on the bench 1st year guaranteed and might never get off the bench.

Here my what's for dinner predictions. This is one of many stories.

https://awfulannouncing.com/2014/10-biggest-draft-expert-misses-in-nfl-history.html

Three players the Raiders passed on. 

Kristian Fulton [CB] LSU

AJ Terrell [CB] Clemson

Patrick Queen [LB] LSU

I'm guessing the packer fans are not going to be Happy. IMO they could use a wideout but any available rookie at 30 has better value than Cooks. I'm ok with what the Vikings did but I'd rather address the trenches at 25 and wait on WR. 

• Like 1

On 4/7/2020 at 4:19 AM, vikes635 said:

I'm guessing the packer fans are not going to be Happy. IMO they could use a wideout but any available rookie at 30 has better value than Cooks. I'm ok with what the Vikings did but I'd rather address the trenches at 25 and wait on WR. 

So would I. I prefer Jones but see Spielman loving a receiver there.