FFMD II ‘20 - Pittsburgh Steelers Front Office.

jebrick

I know its early but, no order:

Names I would be ecstatic with: Delpit, Winfield

Names I would be happy with: Cushenberry, Ruiz, Niang, Swift, Mims, Reagor, Davis, Uche, Gallimore

Names I would be OK with: Cleveland, Wilson, Blacklock, Lewis

Names I would throw my computer through the window: Dobbins, Akers, Aiyuk, Hamler, Taylor, Baun, Okwara, Weaver

Just some early names.... I sure I missed some guys....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kurgan said:

Names I would be happy with: Cushenberry, Ruiz, Niang, Swift, Mims, Reagor, Davis, Uche, Gallimore

Names I would throw my computer through the window: Dobbins, Akers, Aiyuk, Hamler, Taylor, Baun, Okwara, Weaver

Agree with this list besides Akers/Dobbins/Taylor. I really hope we can trade back in the 2nd and grab an extra 3rd.

Delpit, Winfield, and Swift are the only players really that would keep me from trading back.

1 minute ago, bigben07MVP said:

Agree with this list besides Akers/Dobbins/Taylor. I really hope we can trade back in the 2nd and grab an extra 3rd.

Delpit, Winfield, and Swift are the only players really that would keep me from trading back.

Maybe not Akers other than its high, but Dobbins and Taylor I cannot see as scheme fits for us.  Forgot CEH, but he would probably be in the OK category for me.

3 minutes ago, kurgan said:

Maybe not Akers other than its high, but Dobbins and Taylor I cannot see as scheme fits for us.  Forgot CEH, but he would probably be in the OK category for me.

Love both Akers and CEH as options with our 2nd pick if we are able to trade down.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

It really depends on how the board shake a out in regards to the trade. I mean, we could also look to trade up a bit, depending on who drops.

Who are some prospects that you would be interested in trading up for if they fall? Delpit, Mims, and Winfield are the only ones I’d consider but we just have so little draft capital it would be tough and almost definitely would require us to give up #102.

5 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

Who are some prospects that you would be interested in trading up for if they fall? Delpit, Mims, and Winfield are the only ones I’d consider but we just have so little draft capital it would be tough and almost definitely would require us to give up #102.

Patrick Queen.

*Never mind.  I looked at the grid wrong.  I saw 32 next to the last pick and 37 next to him.  But I now see that isn't where they are.  

Edited by Chieferific

41 minutes ago, kurgan said:

So why the safety love?  I understand we need depth at safety.  I just do not see it as a high choice unless you want to replace Edmunds.

Just now, jebrick said:

So why the safety love?  I understand we need depth at safety.  I just do not see it as a high choice unless you want to replace Edmunds.

think it goes with the assumption that the Safety would be Baron's replacement and VW would only come in on short yardage.  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

think it goes with the assumption that the Safety would be Baron's replacement and VW would only come in on short yardage.  

yes, that is one part, along with NO DEPTH (literally), 60% subpackage snaps in a 4-2-5 with no other subpackage LB (Minkah/Edumunds will be the subpackage dimebacker), and the value of Delpit/Winfield if they were at 2.49.