FFMD II ‘20 - Pittsburgh Steelers Front Office.

jebrick

Just now, jebrick said:

Lets talk RBs. 

Taylor and Dobbins are the best 2.  CEH has been mentioned.  Who do you like.  I would be  fan of Talyor myself

Real quick--

Taylor, for me, is not a scheme fit.  High milage, no 3rd down value, best as the feature back.

Dobbins=home run

CEH=best in a committee, quick but not fastest, best RB abilities, MVP of LSU team

Just now, jebrick said:

Lets talk RBs. 

Taylor and Dobbins are the best 2.  CEH has been mentioned.  Who do you like.  I would be  fan of Talyor myself

I like Taylor's speed a lot. Everything but his running worries me though. Not a dynamic receiver, not a great pass blocker. Dobbins isn't as fast, but I like his overall game more. 

2 minutes ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

I’ve done a lil digging into prospects truthfully...not a lot truthfully...not being a jerk but why?

Cush is longer and has higher upside I think. Biadasz has kind of stagnated as a prospect. His athleticism has gotten worse, and he is coming off a hip injury. If he regains his form, he's a beast though.

Just now, jebrick said:

So Dobbins #1 on the list so far

Shenault is the only Wr worth the pick

Cush at IOL or Biadiasz.  I give it to Cush by a long shot

Yes, yes, yes... but I would not take Biadasz here.  Too high.  On a trade back...