Jump to content
jebrick

FFMD II ‘20 - Pittsburgh Steelers Front Office.

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, kurgan said:

Im all about trading down if we can get say Seattle's 2 and 3.

We will have to see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jebrick said:

We will have to see.

Contacted Seattle’s GM to gauge early interest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know its early but, no order:

Names I would be ecstatic with: Delpit, Winfield

Names I would be happy with: Cushenberry, Ruiz, Niang, Swift, Mims, Reagor, Davis, Uche, Gallimore

Names I would be OK with: Cleveland, Wilson, Blacklock, Lewis

Names I would throw my computer through the window: Dobbins, Akers, Aiyuk, Hamler, Taylor, Baun, Okwara, Weaver

Just some early names.... I sure I missed some guys....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kurgan said:

I know its early but, no order:

Names I would be ecstatic with: Delpit, Winfield

Names I would be happy with: Cushenberry, Ruiz, Niang, Swift, Mims, Reagor, Davis, Uche, Gallimore

Names I would be OK with: Cleveland, Wilson, Blacklock, Lewis

Names I would throw my computer through the window: Dobbins, Akers, Aiyuk, Hamler, Taylor, Baun, Okwara, Weaver

Just some early names.... I sure I missed some guys....

Agree with this list besides Akers/Dobbins/Taylor. I really hope we can trade back in the 2nd and grab an extra 3rd.

Delpit, Winfield, and Swift are the only players really that would keep me from trading back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bigben07MVP said:

Agree with this list besides Akers/Dobbins/Taylor. I really hope we can trade back in the 2nd and grab an extra 3rd.

Delpit, Winfield, and Swift are the only players really that would keep me from trading back.

Maybe not Akers other than its high, but Dobbins and Taylor I cannot see as scheme fits for us.  Forgot CEH, but he would probably be in the OK category for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kurgan said:

Maybe not Akers other than its high, but Dobbins and Taylor I cannot see as scheme fits for us.  Forgot CEH, but he would probably be in the OK category for me.

Love both Akers and CEH as options with our 2nd pick if we are able to trade down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It really depends on how the board shake a out in regards to the trade. I mean, we could also look to trade up a bit, depending on who drops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

It really depends on how the board shake a out in regards to the trade. I mean, we could also look to trade up a bit, depending on who drops.

Who are some prospects that you would be interested in trading up for if they fall? Delpit, Mims, and Winfield are the only ones I’d consider but we just have so little draft capital it would be tough and almost definitely would require us to give up #102.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

Who are some prospects that you would be interested in trading up for if they fall? Delpit, Mims, and Winfield are the only ones I’d consider but we just have so little draft capital it would be tough and almost definitely would require us to give up #102.

Patrick Queen.

*Never mind.  I looked at the grid wrong.  I saw 32 next to the last pick and 37 next to him.  But I now see that isn't where they are.  

Edited by Chieferific

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, kurgan said:

I know its early but, no order:

Names I would be ecstatic with: Delpit, Winfield

Names I would be happy with: Cushenberry, Ruiz, Niang, Swift, Mims, Reagor, Davis, Uche, Gallimore

Names I would be OK with: Cleveland, Wilson, Blacklock, Lewis

Names I would throw my computer through the window: Dobbins, Akers, Aiyuk, Hamler, Taylor, Baun, Okwara, Weaver

Just some early names.... I sure I missed some guys....

So why the safety love?  I understand we need depth at safety.  I just do not see it as a high choice unless you want to replace Edmunds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jebrick said:

So why the safety love?  I understand we need depth at safety.  I just do not see it as a high choice unless you want to replace Edmunds.

think it goes with the assumption that the Safety would be Baron's replacement and VW would only come in on short yardage.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

think it goes with the assumption that the Safety would be Baron's replacement and VW would only come in on short yardage.  

yes, that is one part, along with NO DEPTH (literally), 60% subpackage snaps in a 4-2-5 with no other subpackage LB (Minkah/Edumunds will be the subpackage dimebacker), and the value of Delpit/Winfield if they were at 2.49.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow... that is rich.

 

I mean, I guess they have extra picks, but wow....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

Winfield Jr just went to the Dolphins at 26.

is there a more updated board.  I'm looking at one that's had Fulton to Philly @ #21 as the last pick.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×