FFMD II ‘20 - Pittsburgh Steelers Front Office.

jebrick

2 minutes ago, kurgan said:

This confuses me... I know we are short on time, but what do you really think??

67 might make it to 7.233.  IDK.  29 has like a 5% shot.

Regardless, I am OK with 113, just curious on the change of heart.

Mostly because I am fine with either player and Jebrick is GM and feels strongly for 113.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jebrick said:

Wallace or Edmunds would play the Barron role.  Once we drafted Wallace i am not looking at 29

OK... I can see that in certain situations, but not all nickel snaps.  29 is not a safety in the NFL... 

Agree to disagree...

I think we are good with 113 being the pick, the above is just an interesting conversation subject for another time, maybe.

• Like 1

Good work guys... 

Nice conversation, nice way of thrashing it out.  We all talked and gave our stuff, and we came up to a consensus.  We all pounded the table for guy we liked, and we worked it out.  I will say that crusing the forums, we have one of the best rooms in here.  I think we are all passionate fans and we have different opinions, but we work it out.  We do not have dysfunctional rooms or ******* GMs like other teams.

I like Taylor (I am local SC here).  He is a project, but a need.  You can't coach 6'9", and Surratt can have a year to get him straight.  I love the upside, and the kid is great.  He only played HS his senior year, he was a BB star before that.  (His team kicked my team's ***, FWIW.) . He is the definition of a project, but upside is just stupid.  Not to mention, the last two players we got from SCState were STUDS!!!!

Working big board for 7.233 is:

29, 67, 252, 251

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jebrick said:

As I said,  Taylor is like Chucks in that he is raw and needs a year to build strength and learn his craft.  But he has the physical attributes

The only knock I have on Taylor is that he isn't a killer.  He does not have the killer instinct that I want in my OL.  He is good and has intanglibles, but isn't a monster.  IDK if that can be coached into him at all.  Also, he is slender 6'9" and needs to live in the weight room.