FFMD II ‘20 - Pittsburgh Steelers Front Office.

jebrick

Matt Miller new rankings came out

Has 35 at 7th in his position, the value is insane and we don't have a 1 deep guy on the roster besides minkah

Between Bush / UG3 / Wallace / Edmunds , Barron role is covered, & Spillane is a good special teamer so dirty red leaving is covered

13 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

Roy gone. 

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU......

Moving on... 

IDK what to make of this trade/pick now.  I mean, we are two hours ahead...

1 hour ago, bigben07MVP said:

Waiting to hear back from Cardinals GM on trade, I don't think he's been on today. 

If we get it, I assume its 67.  IDK what the consensus is, but I could be talked into any of the other H's to make sure we get one.  We also have the pick of the litter of 251 or 252.

I could get on board with 35.  Seems a bit of overkill, but you could make the argument that he helps solve some of the same issues as 67, in a different way.

19 minutes ago, Cbrunn said:

Between Bush / UG3 / Wallace / Edmunds , Barron role is covered, & Spillane is a good special teamer so dirty red leaving is covered

I am NOT sold on this.  Only if you believe that UG3 is a 60% player, ala Barron.

@bigben07MVP to be honest, I would be OK keeping Samuels at this point, and scrapping the #203 plan.  Muse and Roy were the targets and they gone.  Maybe just flip Duck for 253 or whatever, so we can get an extra pick, so we can get one of the targets at 233 and the other at 253.  Two of H, K and M will be around. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bigben07MVP said:

I like 80, 82, 35 in that order for our next pick, whether that be at 203 or 233

Why did you sour on #67??

I can't find enough on 82 to even form an opinion.  81 is an interesting conversion project.

The more I look into 80 the more I like him. Dominated in the "viper" role for his team. Good background, we were planning on being at his pro day, very versatile. Would be a great special teamer, led the nation in blocked punts and broke the record for most TFL in one game. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bigben07MVP said:

The more I look into 80 the more I like him. Dominated in the "viper" role for his team. Good background, we were planning on being at his pro day, very versatile. Would be a great special teamer, led the nation in blocked punts and broke the record for most TFL in one game. 

80 & 35 are both local kids too

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kurgan said:

I am NOT sold on this.  Only if you believe that UG3 is a 60% player, ala Barron.

@bigben07MVP

I don't think you need to replace 60% , Bush role will only increase , Wallace might not be as big as you want but that Rover saftey is a role he flourished in at Clemson (from my understanding) ... Anybody you get right now doesn't bring much more potential then UG3 IMO , I'm a fan of UG3 though

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

17.5 TFL and 8 sacks in 2017. Also did 30 reps at the combine 😳

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cbrunn said:

I don't think you need to replace 60% , Bush role will only increase , Wallace might not be as big as you want but that Rover saftey is a role he flourished in at Clemson (from my understanding) ... Anybody you get right now doesn't bring much more potential then UG3 IMO , I'm a fan of UG3 though

He played nearly 90% of the snaps. It can't increase that much. I personally don't like the idea if UG3 playing 60%. Maybe you can divy up that 60%  between UG3, Wallace and Edmunds. 

20 minutes ago, Cbrunn said:

Hudson gone

Well, I have more appreciation for him now.

@bigben07MVP what happened with the Cards?  I saw they picked, so obv no trade, but did they ever get back to you?

4 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

He played nearly 90% of the snaps. It can't increase that much. I personally don't like the idea if UG3 playing 60%. Maybe you can divy up that 60%  between UG3, Wallace and Edmunds. 

this is the answer... should be a lot of fun though.