FFMD II ‘20 - Pittsburgh Steelers Front Office.

jebrick

1 minute ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Niang makes sense if you’re gonna I’ve Feiler to LG...have Niang/Banner/Chuks competition.

While I understand the arguement, the reality is that he has the potential of not playing at all in Year 1.  I love him as a prospect, and I would be all on board if he was not our #1.  I think we have to have an impact player in Year #1, IMO.  We have 2 years to win a SuperBowl.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

Hopefully @jebrick hops on soon.

I am still awaiting Bills GM response on trading back to 54 FYI. I will keep everyone in the loop.

I think the next couple picks will be crucial.  If CEH, Dobbins and Shenault are on the board at 49, I'd be OK going back 5.  Even 2 of 3.  But if only one is on, makes it real dicey and only getting a 5 and 6.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, kurgan said:

While I understand the arguement, the reality is that he has the potential of not playing at all in Year 1.  I love him as a prospect, and I would be all on board if he was not our #1.  I think we have to have an impact player in Year #1, IMO.  We have 2 years to win a SuperBowl.

The reasoning is it is upgrading LG with Feiler, Wiz back as depth at IOL and increasing depth at the least at OT.

Im not pounding the table for it but at the least with Feiler and Banner both FA after this season, Niangis depth this year then starts in 2021.

I have no problem going RB here but OL then becomes priority #1.

Just now, jebrick said:

Sorry.  Spend too much time setting up a new computer.  Damm Windows 10 and it's monitor drivers.  Any word on the trade backs?

Bengals deal is off the table, they wanted Higgins.

Waiting to hear back from Bills on going down to 54. 

1 minute ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Maybe Biadasz will drop to our next pick? That may be an option if we don’t go OL here.

I honestly thought he was gone....he’d be in my top 3 consideration for sure.