FFMD II ‘20 - Pittsburgh Steelers Front Office.

jebrick

20 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

We are scheduled to pick Sunday at 4:40pm FYI for anyone would like like to provide input. The selection might come sooner if the draft is moving quick that day. 

I'll be an interested observer.  Are you gonna post a "Big Board" prior to or does that give away too much to other GMs?

10 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

We are scheduled to pick Sunday at 4:40pm FYI for anyone would like like to provide input. The selection might come sooner if the draft is moving quick that day. 

I will be around, for sure.  I will be providing input!!!

Well boys, my first action as mod was pinning(I’ve always said “stickied,” apparently it’s “pinned”)this thread. 

FWIW, I’m probably going to keep calling it stickied. Also, are we sending PMs(or are they DMs?, they screwed up making me a mod lol) about the plans? If so, I’d enjoy to be involved in that.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Well boys, my first action as mod was pinning(I’ve always said “stickied,” apparently it’s “pinned”)this thread. 

FWIW, I’m probably going to keep calling it stickied. Also, are we sending PMs(or are they DMs?, they screwed up making me a mod lol) about the plans? If so, I’d enjoy to be involved in that.

I still thought it was “stickied” until reading this post 😂

The more the merrier, I wish we could get some more involvement in this but I guess it doesn’t help that we don’t have many picks.

• Like 1

I was not planning on PMs as they are frowned upon by the higher powers.  I will wait until we get close ( tomorrow afternoon) to start tossing out some names.  Feel free to speculate.  In all openness, I will be looking at LT, Rb, speed WR, IOL, DT with the 2nd round pick.

anyone can click on the workbook link and see the draft. in action to get an idea. As of right now they are on 1.21

i think it is falling like the real draft would in terms of players.  lots of OT(5) and CB(4).  5 WR(!!) but only 2 EDGE at the moment.  The Wr kind of surprises me due to the absurd depth in Wr in this draft

Edited by jebrick