Michael Pittman vs Chase Claypool

dcat

Depends on the team and need. Pittman is definitely more well rounded as a WR but if your looking for a blocker, TE/Wr hybrid then Claypool is your guy. If you are looking to have depth then Claypool but if your looking for a day one starter Pittman is your guy. These have been my top 2 guys for the bills before the Diggs trade and still would be happy to land one if available in 2/3 rd. Jeudy, Ruggs, and Lamb weren't falling to the bills at 22 and these guys were my options for 2nd rd while going a different position at 22. Claypool fits the bills better now then Pittman, they do not need someone to come in right away to make an impact and the bills can use him in special packages. Plus he is a northern guy so the cold weather on catching the ball shouldn't be as big of an impact as a guy from Cali. I also like Claypool's ceiling as it could be higher then Pittmans. Either way I think whatever team drafts these guys will be a great addition to a team that does not need a #1 wr.