Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
NickChowaniec

Buffalo Bills FFMD II War Room

Recommended Posts

I'll make this post pretty sometime today. 

If you'd like to be involved please, by all means post away in here! I'll keep everyone in the loop on things and leave draft choices up for discussion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just took a quick glance over our roster on the FFMD excel document.

Daryl Williams and EJ Gaines seem to be missing from roster. 

And there is a bunch of free agents that still listed on our roster like Frank Gore. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

Just took a quick glance over our roster on the FFMD excel document.

Daryl Williams and EJ Gaines seem to be missing from roster. 

And there is a bunch of free agents that still listed on our roster like Frank Gore. 

 

I'll reach out. I was just looking for the roster doc.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are slated to pick on Sun, Apr 05 @ 08:40 PM

 

Anyone want to post their top 5? 

Anyone open to moving up for anyone in particular? 

I have a couple guys I would move up a handful of spots for. Jonathan Taylor tops my list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, NickChowaniec said:

We are slated to pick on Sun, Apr 05 @ 08:40 PM

 

Anyone want to post their top 5? 

Anyone open to moving up for anyone in particular? 

I have a couple guys I would move up a handful of spots for. Jonathan Taylor tops my list.

My top 5

1. Denzel Mims (I dont expect him to be there)

2. Cole Kmet (Dont think Bills are targeting him but believe he could really help us)

3. Clyde Edwards Helaire

4. Jk Dobbins

5. Curtis Weaver

Obviously a lot is going to change by Sunday night but those would be my top 5. 

I like Jonathon Taylor as well but we would have to move up to get him and there should be some really good RBs still available when we pick.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is based on what I think the Bills will do:

1. Jeremy Chinn

2. Kyle Dugger

3. Edge defender of some kind

4. WR

5.  OL

if Jonathan Taylor is there I think he will be/should be the selection. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Thanks for the input fellas. First round is just about wrapped up. 

Mims just went. Not surprised. Zach Baun went first round too. 

What if Higgins makes it to 54? Interesting discussion because it seems like we aren't impressed with him after his pro-day. Not convinced McBeane will take him if he were available. Ask me a month ago and I would've thought him at 22 was a near lock IF he was available, now I don't think we even touch him at 54.

All that said, I still think he will be a solid player. 

Edited by NickChowaniec

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

Thanks for the input fellas. First round is just about wrapped up. 

Mims just went. Not surprised. Zach Baun went first round too. 

What if Higgins makes it to 54? Interesting discussion because it seems like we aren't impressed with him after his pro-day. Not convinced McBeane will take him if he were available. Ask me a month ago and I would've thought him at 22 was a near lock IF he was available, now I don't think we even touch him at 54.

All that said, I still think he will be a solid player. 

His vertical was horrendous.  Especially for a guy who is expected to be a jump ball specialist. He would be great value at 54 but Claypool would be a safer bet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the shout out, and if I wasn't moving houses during this apocalypse, I would of been down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys have any interest in a running back? Matt Breida? Tevin Coleman? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Forge said:

You guys have any interest in a running back? Matt Breida? Tevin Coleman? 

Unlikely. But i'll keep it in mind as the draft progresses! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Appreciate the invite, but my time is far too limited right now.

My top 5 right now:

CB Jaylon Johnson...Probably gone, so now, here's 5:

DE Jonathan Greenard

WR Michael Pittman

RB J.K. Dobbins

DT Jordan Elliott

S Kyle Dugger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Getting close to our pick guys. Picking later today! 

Teams ahead of us:


46 Denver Broncos 
47 Atlanta Falcons 
48 New York Jets 
49 Pittsburgh Steelers 
50 Chicago Bears 
51 San Francisco 49ers
52 Los Angeles Rams 
53 Indianapolis Colts 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×