1 hour ago, NickChowaniec said:

Anyone worth moving up for? We have the following picks remaining:

4th Rnd - Pick 22 | Overall: 128 | Buffalo Bills

5th Rnd - Pick 12 | Overall: 158 | Buffalo Bills

5th Rnd - Pick 22 | Overall: 168 | Buffalo Bills

6th Rnd - Pick 9 | Overall: 189 | Buffalo Bills

6th Rnd - Pick 28 | Overall: 208 | Buffalo Bills

7th Rnd - Pick 25 | Overall: 240 | Buffalo Bills

Anyone who helps our offense this year? I say go get them.

43 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Anyone who helps our offense this year? I say go get them.

I'm a big fan of the Missouri TE, Albert O. Might make a move to get him. I don't have a lot of faith in Tyler Kroft staying healthy. If he goes down we have Knox and Lee Smith (puke). 

Nice pick with Anae. I had Ben Bartch ahead of him, but we just missed out. Anae was my next choice, so I'm happy. I don't have any real input of my own at this point. Before my work picked up, I had only looked at potential picks for the 2 and 3rd rounds.

Positionally, I'd only consider moving up if you could get a solid/decent WR, DB, or LB in that order at this point. My limited $0.02.

Best of luck!

2 hours ago, NickChowaniec said:

I'm a big fan of the Missouri TE, Albert O. Might make a move to get him. I don't have a lot of faith in Tyler Kroft staying healthy. If he goes down we have Knox and Lee Smith (puke). 

You forgot about Sweeney......Sweeeheehee he eeney!

But yeah I feel yeah. TE is an underrated need and the cupboard is pretty bare behind Knox. I know Daboll loves his 11 personnel so IMO a 4th WR to push Duke and McKenzie is needed too.

At some point i think we need to look at Shaq Quarterman. Bills scouts love him. He was extremely productive in college. And as we get later in the draft he would provide good depth. Especially since Matt Milano is entering the final year of his contract. Plus i think he would be able to challenge AJ Klein for a starting spot. I think Klein will still earn the starting SLB but competition is good.

And id like to add either a TE or a tall WR soon as well. Even with Diggs we still need to add a taller redzone target for Josh.

Edited by marshawn lynch

Forgot to share our 4th round selection here, Collin Johnson. Big 6'6" target to give us what we lack, size. 

As for our upcoming selections, 158 and 168... planning to grab a BPA prospect at CB/OL/TE. Anyone drafted at this point is going to have a tough fight to make the roster we have built.

If you have any suggestions, feel free to share! 

19 hours ago, NickChowaniec said:

With pick 128 the Buffalo Bills select...

Collin Johnson, WR – Texas

@baltimoreRebel OTC

On 4/8/2020 at 11:09 AM, marshawn lynch said:

At some point i think we need to look at Shaq Quarterman. Bills scouts love him. He was extremely productive in college. And as we get later in the draft he would provide good depth. Especially since Matt Milano is entering the final year of his contract. Plus i think he would be able to challenge AJ Klein for a starting spot. I think Klein will still earn the starting SLB but competition is good.

And id like to add either a TE or a tall WR soon as well. Even with Diggs we still need to add a taller redzone target for Josh.

Have my eyes on him for our upcoming pick. 

• 3 weeks later...