2 Round Mock Draft (no trades)

badgers0821

2 hours ago, The Gnat said:

Not a normal Vikings draft,but I like it. I think that Edge and OT in round one is good, and WR in round two is as well. 3rd and 4th would make sense for CB, CB, and DT.

I was definitely looking for a CB for them in the first two rounds but the way the board fell it didn't work out from a value standpoint.

15 hours ago, m haynes said:

At one time i would be delighted with the pick however that's have changed.  Ruiz would be a better pick because of flexibility. Plus Andrews Pats Center says he will be back for 2020.  Lastly both players are not worth 1st round grade.

I know his injury is probably concerning for some teams but I'm not sure Ruiz would provide any more flexibility, plus I feel Ruiz would be a huge reach here. In a typical year for IOL Ruiz is most likely a 3rd round pick. I can change things up, it's just odd to think there won't be any IOL taken in the 1st round, unless you consider Wirfs or another OT prospect kicking inside.

16 minutes ago, Hopper15 said:

Henderson over Kinlaw/Juedy is not happening at 13. Niners had the number one ranked pass defense. Henderson wouldn't even start year one.

I get Juedy but would they really spend another (would be the 5th in 6 years) top draft pick on the DL?

Round 1
5.  MIA - Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon 
18. MIA - Josh Jones, OT, Houston
26. MIA - Grant Delpit, S, LSU

Round 2
39. MIA - Jonathan Taylor, RB, Wisconsin
56. MIA - Netane Muti, OL, Fresno St

Addressed all the needs of Miami and in what I believe is the correct order they will go in.  Very good Miami Draft.  The only question I have is why you think Herbert over Tua?  Don't necessarily disagree with Herbert over Tua, but just interested in your Thought process.

13 minutes ago, praegler said:

Round 1
5.  MIA - Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon 
18. MIA - Josh Jones, OT, Houston
26. MIA - Grant Delpit, S, LSU

Round 2
39. MIA - Jonathan Taylor, RB, Wisconsin
56. MIA - Netane Muti, OL, Fresno St

Addressed all the needs of Miami and in what I believe is the correct order they will go in.  Very good Miami Draft.  The only question I have is why you think Herbert over Tua?  Don't necessarily disagree with Herbert over Tua, but just interested in your Thought process.

It wasn't an overly analytical thought process to be honest. I heard a local media member with a "source" (which I generally don't put much stock into) close to the team say they have heard Miami is moving towards preferring Herbert over Tua (mainly due to injury). It could all just be BS but I figured I'd do something a little different with the info.

9 hours ago, badgers0821 said:

You think Winfield is worth a top 50 pick?

A top 50 pick heck if im the Falcons im taking him in the late 1st round if we can get a trade down and gain some picks while grabbing him.   If not i would automatically pick him up in round 2 at our pick that dude is a stud and most Falcon fans love him as a player.