58. MIN: Jaylon Johnson

59. SEA: Davon Hamilton

60. BAL: Jonah Jackson

61. TEN: Isaiah Wilson

62. GB: Curtis Weaver

63. KC: Clyde Edwards-Helaire

64. SEA: Matt Hennessey 

Edited by brushmyhair

I’m not a Vikings fan but they have way to many needs to trade up for a receiver in my opinion. 

Decent Raider draft. I wouldn’t be unhappy if it ended that way. Wouldn’t be jumping for joy but solid B- draft. 

Thanks and keep up the work. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I’m not a Vikings fan but they have way to many needs to trade up for a receiver in my opinion. 

Decent Raider draft. I wouldn’t be unhappy if it ended that way. Wouldn’t be jumping for joy but solid B- draft. 

Thanks and keep up the work. 

i was doing a 7 rd draft before free agency, then the colts and Bill O'Brien threw it out of wack

The 1st round pick is really good in Chassion and before the Gurley signing i would have been all over the Swift pickup but i honestly just don't see it happening now with us having so many needs at CB, DT, SLB, and OG.  Heck even Safety could use a upgrade if the right guy is there in round 2 and 3 more than RB could.   Gurley, Ito, Hill, and Ollison is 4 deep already and that i know of the Falcons have never ran more than 4 RB's on a team 5 if you include Keith Smith the FB.  

Much better picks and you can keep the trade up would be for Blalock at DT who is honestly a 1st round pick at this point thats really good value there.    Winfield Jr at Safety to move Neal to LB or incase he gets injured again would also be a fantastic choice.

My choices would go something like this

1st - Chassion - SLB
2nd - Blalock - trade up is fine for only a 5th next year to get him.
3rd - Jaylon Johnson - CB

Thats our top 3 needs with 3 guys that are imo are better than some players people have int he 1st round.

Edited by FalconFan13

2 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

The 1st round pick is really good in Chassion and before the Gurley signing i would have been all over the Swift pickup but i honestly just don't see it happening now with us having so many needs at CB, DT, SLB, and OG.  Heck even Safety could use a upgrade if the right guy is there in round 2 and 3 more than RB could.   Gurley, Ito, Hill, and Ollison is 4 deep already and that i know of the Falcons have never ran more than 4 RB's on a team 5 if you include Keith Smith the FB.  

Much better picks and you can keep the trade up would be for Blalock at DT who is honestly a 1st round pick at this point thats really good value there.    Winfield Jr at Safety to move Neal to LB or incase he gets injured again would also be a fantastic choice.

My choices would go something like this

1st - Chassion - SLB
2nd - Blalock - trade up is fine for only a 5th next year to get him.
3rd - Jaylon Johnson - CB

Thats our top 3 needs with 3 guys that are imo are better than some players people have int he 1st round.

All three of these guys are going in the 1st Round. 

Pats fan  but commenting on Lions.

I don't get their picks at all. Why not trade it.  I like Brown but you still can get  a stud also a boat load of picks.  I thought 1st you didn't make the trade because you need to win now argument but you turn around and draft a player that has only played the position for 2 years. He's raw and may not see the field in the 1st year.

10 hours ago, brushmyhair said:

35. DET: Noah Igbinoghene

I would make the trade. Take Jeffrey Okudah. 2nd Neville Gallimore, Ross Blacklock , Raekwon Davis or OL player and take a tackle in the 3rd.

PS  Browns a big man will he play every down, will he resting on passing downs. Pats had Wifork and he was great but he was taken out on passing downs.  In today game can you afford to take a DT that high.

Don't get me wrong he's a great player, but in todays game are you better off with a shut down corner that plays 4 downs. Maybe its me I consider different positions more important then the others.  QB, LT, CB, EDGE, DT, S,WR,RB.

Edited by m haynes

Yeah, I don't see the Vikings using two 1st round picks to get a WR to replace Diggs. Now,  if they could get the top CB in the draft by trading up with those two picks, sure, but not the offensive side of the ball. So F for the Vikings. It just doesn't match with how the Vikings have drafted under Spielman.

3 hours ago, m haynes said:

Pats fan  but commenting on Lions.

I don't get their picks at all. Why not trade it.  I like Brown but you still can get  a stud also a boat load of picks.  I thought 1st you didn't make the trade because you need to win now argument but you turn around and draft a player that has only played the position for 2 years. He's raw and may not see the field in the 1st year.

I would make the trade. Take Jeffrey Okudah. 2nd Neville Gallimore, Ross Blacklock , Raekwon Davis or OL player and take a tackle in the 3rd.

PS  Browns a big man will he play every down, will he resting on passing downs. Pats had Wifork and he was great but he was taken out on passing downs.  In today game can you afford to take a DT that high.

Don't get me wrong he's a great player, but in todays game are you better off with a shut down corner that plays 4 downs. Maybe its me I consider different positions more important then the others.  QB, LT, CB, EDGE, DT, S,WR,RB.

Losing both Snacks Harrison and A'Shawn Robinson is my justification for the lions taking Brown over Okudah. In this scenario they try super hard to trade back but Miami doesn't want to meet their price and Neither do the Chargers 

• Like 1