April Mock Draft

brushmyhair

3 hours ago, brushmyhair said:

Blacklock could go in the first round, but definitely not Jaylon Johnson

Why wouldn’t he? He’s #28 on DJ’s Board, #26 on PFF’s board, #38 on Draft Network, and Top 30 on most boards. He also is going 22/25 to the Vikings in a ton of mocks lately, and also 31 to the 49ers. 

You need to stop paying attention to fan mocks like it’s a players true value. 

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Why wouldn’t he? He’s #28 on DJ’s Board, #26 on PFF’s board, #38 on Draft Network, and Top 30 on most boards. He also is going 22/25 to the Vikings in a ton of mocks lately, and also 31 to the 49ers. 

I actually used These 2 sites the most when making this mock

https://www.drafttek.com/2020-NFL-Draft-Position-Rankings/Top-College-CBs-2020-NFL-Draft.asp

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2020-nfl-draft-prospects-rankings-scouting-reports-tony-pauline/

2 minutes ago, brushmyhair said:

Should use a lot more than that, and also maybe watch all the players. 

6 hours ago, BayRaider said:

He's also top 3 in my CB rankings :)  I have him as a late 1st rounder and wouldn't be mad at all if we traded down to the late 1st and picked him up while adding something.

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

He's also top 3 in my CB rankings :)  I have him as a late 1st rounder and wouldn't be mad at all if we traded down to the late 1st and picked him up while adding something.

Johnson has been slept on the entire draft process. I see his range as 19-32 and going in the 1st Round. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

Johnson has been slept on the entire draft process. I see his range as 19-32 and going in the 1st Round. 

He's on a small list of guys i want the falcons to target if we can trade down into the late 1st.  The main guys i have over him are   Winfield, Mckinney,  Murray, Queen, Baun,  Blalock, and maybe Gallimore although i have him and gallimore pretty even.  The other 2 CB's i like as much as him are Diggs and Gladney since Okudah isn't even an option for us lol.

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

He's on a small list of guys i want the falcons to target if we can trade down into the late 1st.  The main guys i have over him are   Winfield, Mckinney,  Murray, Queen, Baun,  Blalock, and maybe Gallimore although i have him and gallimore pretty even.  The other 2 CB's i like as much as him are Diggs and Gladney since Okudah isn't even an option for us lol.

Johnson and Blacklock are my guys at 19 for the Raiders. They both get slept on and are legit 1st Round players. I also think Fulton has been massively overrated. My subforum seems to not agree with me on Blacklock, but that’s fine. 

Seems you and I agree on a lot of prospects.

2 hours ago, Melbourne 9er said:

Love the trade for the Niners but we just can't afford him unless we trade Dee Ford.

Ngokue>Ford. If you have to trade Ford to make room for Ngokue to create the best tandem in football with Bosa on one end and Ngokue on the other, It's a no brainer

3 hours ago, daineraider said:

Gross, Love over Lamb would be very annoying.

This draft isn't what I think teams should do, it what I think they will do. Should they take Lamb at 12, Yes, Do I think they will, No, Because they'll fear the Patriots trading ahead of their 2nd first rd pick to snag Jordan Love at 17. 

Edited by brushmyhair