April Mock Draft

brushmyhair

4 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Johnson and Blacklock are my guys at 19 for the Raiders. They both get slept on and are legit 1st Round players. I also think Fulton has been massively overrated. My subforum seems to not agree with me on Blacklock, but that’s fine. 

Seems you and I agree on a lot of prospects.

Yup although the 2 im most stubborn on in not liking all that much are Henderson and Okawara.    Fulton as i have said many of times im meh at best on as i think he is a ok CB but no way im touching him in the 1st.   Another guy i really like alot that we have a chance at in round 3 is Amik Robertson im not sure if many people are as high on him as i am.   The 1 guy me and you disagree a little bit on is Gross Matos as im not super big on him either atleast in the 1st round but in round 2 or so im willing to listen.  I see his potential so im not brushing him off completely.  But their are for sure a number of guys i would take before him.

On 4/3/2020 at 11:52 PM, FalconFan13 said:

Yup although the 2 im most stubborn on in not liking all that much are Henderson and Okawara.    Fulton as i have said many of times im meh at best on as i think he is a ok CB but no way im touching him in the 1st.   Another guy i really like alot that we have a chance at in round 3 is Amik Robertson im not sure if many people are as high on him as i am.   The 1 guy me and you disagree a little bit on is Gross Matos as im not super big on him either atleast in the 1st round but in round 2 or so im willing to listen.  I see his potential so im not brushing him off completely.  But their are for sure a number of guys i would take before him.

Why wouldn't you be big on Henderson?

On 4/3/2020 at 11:48 PM, brushmyhair said:

Ngokue>Ford. If you have to trade Ford to make room for Ngokue to create the best tandem in football with Bosa on one end and Ngokue on the other, It's a no brainer

Not that easy to trade Ford and then we take another DL at #13? I would hate that very much. Sure we lost Buckner, but doesn't mean we have to go IDL at #13 with other needs such as WR, CB, and OL (IOL for now, soon to be OT when Staley retires). 

45 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Not that easy to trade Ford and then we take another DL at #13? I would hate that very much. Sure we lost Buckner, but doesn't mean we have to go IDL at #13 with other needs such as WR, CB, and OL (IOL for now, soon to be OT when Staley retires). 

Ngokue, Kinlaw, Armstead, Bosa. Its as if Buckner never left

1 hour ago, brushmyhair said:

Ngokue, Kinlaw, Armstead, Bosa. Its as if Buckner never left

We still have Dj Jones, Thomas and Blair. Are tight against the cap and giving Ngokue that big deal doesn't make sense. Still have to pay Kittle. 

I get what you're trying to do, but it's not necessary. DL is still a force without Buckner. Have other immediate needs that need to be filled rather than continue going crazy on DL. 

6 hours ago, brushmyhair said:

Why would you prefer Gross Matos?

1. EDGE is a more important position than off-ball LB
  2. Judon will likely be gone after the 2020 season
  3. 2019 showed that ILB isn't as an important part of the defense under Martindale as Chuck Clark is now the signal caller
  4. I have some concerns about the fact that Queen doesn't even have a years worth of production