Raiders sign S Damarious Randall

Justwinning

Just now, NJ Raider said:

Has some range, ball skills, and swagger. I like this move.

Yeah his range and ball skills is what we really needed. love the swagger too.

i am a bit concerned about his alleged character issues last year.... but it was Cleveland and their team was in turmoil and their coach doesn’t strike me as a strong guy... and another player in the news forum whose a Browns fan said he actually cares a lot... so maybe he was just upset with how the team was run (and he wanted an extension) and things flared up and then without strong controls got out of hand.  I’m concerned slightly but will certainly give him benefit of the doubt and I do love he’s a passionate player all about winning.

• Like 3

Hi everybody congratulations on getting a fantastic stadium and new team.

I am a browns fan I think the browns may trade down if the tackle the y like does not drop to them what you give up to trade up to ten?

Randell two years ago excellent this year he stunk up the joint and wanted 15,000,000 million a year so we let him go I hope you get the randell of 2018.

9 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

I am a browns fan I think the browns may trade down if the tackle the y like does not drop to them what you give up to trade up to ten?

Randell two years ago excellent this year he stunk up the joint and wanted 15,000,000 million a year so we let him go I hope you get the randell of 2018.

Punctuation bro

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Trade up depends on who is there.  If Simmons, Okudah, or Brown drops a third but if the top WRs drop then I would not trade up.  Might look into trading down a couple spots.  Good luck with Joseph.  I wish we could have kept him and let Harris go instead.  If you us him correctly he will be a really good player.  He is small but does not play like it vs the run.  Just make sure he is not lined up against TEs.

4 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Punctuation bro

WOW just WOW

For someone with a child like yours who probably has struggled in life to communicate the same as others, I found this comment from you shocking. I guess being exposed to so many on 'the spectrum' and a varying level of COMMUNICATION skills with both the people I serve and those I've meet/known/dated who's first language isn't English makes me more TOLERANT of one's grasp of the details of communication with written/spoken language and non verbal communication. I understood mtmmike (communication) and from the 2nd post above realize they handle things quite better than I would/am.

I understand why you find specific words offensive. I'm not the language/grammar police and I respect you and doubt others here would call you out because of your situation. I'm not them and KNOW you can do better as you UNDERSTAND one's struggle's with fitting in and communication. Be the example, not just lip service. With respect, G.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, G said:

WOW just WOW

For someone with a child like yours who probably has struggled in life to communicate the same as others, I found this comment from you shocking. I guess being exposed to so many on 'the spectrum' and a varying level of COMMUNICATION skills with both the people I serve and those I've meet/known/dated who's first language isn't English makes me more TOLERANT of one's grasp of the details of communication with written/spoken language and non verbal communication. I understood mtmmike (communication) and from the 2nd post above realize they handle things quite better than I would/am.

I understand why you find specific words offensive. I'm not the language/grammar police and I respect you and doubt others here would call you out because of your situation. I'm not them and KNOW you can do better as you UNDERSTAND one's struggle's with fitting in and communication. Be the example, not just lip service. With respect, G.

Sorry retired miltary never had to type except to request leave

• Like 2