Raiders sign Damarious Randall

Justwinning

If you get 2018 Randall and play him as a high FS, you'll love him. If you don't have a plan for him and expect him to be a box presence, you'll be angry. If he's in a ball hawk role, he'll be solid. His attitude is poor at times and needs a strong/stable locker room to excel. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

If you get 2018 Randall and play him as a high FS, you'll love him. If you don't have a plan for him and expect him to be a box presence, you'll be angry. If he's in a ball hawk role, he'll be solid. His attitude is poor at times and needs a strong/stable locker room to excel. 

Abram will be the main box S.

He's an odd guy.

As a Packer fan...we just threw him out at corner and hoped for the best.  Results were mixed.  Often times he was burned and looked at others for the reason why.  Other times, the ball just found him.  He's one of those guys that the ball just seems to find.

One would hope that he matures as he gets older and no doubt, playing safety is what he does best.

I think it is a solid signing.  But he's also a guy that I feel is most likely a stopgap kind of kid, one that you try to upgrade from.

Dude has all-pro ability if his mind and team fit are both right.  Played out of position at boundary corner for three years in Green Bay, had 10 interceptions and two touchdowns, including at least three incredibly clutch interceptions in three separate games that I can recall. 

McCarthy decided it was time for him to go because he called out coaching and veterans when coaching and veterans deserved to be called out. 

• Like 8