FFMD War Room

Kirill

1 minute ago, samsel23 said:

Both solid offers.  Gross-Matos and Queen are really the only two i see worth trading up for  at this point 

that opportunity is gone, but both are still available  .. 

quite a few good picks available at 25 (with 22 already in):

Diggs, Gross-Matos, Queen Murray, Ruiz ... and then 32 again .. in this scenario

4 minutes ago, KC_Guy said:

pick is due at 2 PM eastern ... which is 15 minutes from now ...

with no @Kirilll around I'll make the pick 1 min before due time  ... 

Gross-Matos if noone is opposed??

I just put in Gross Matos as the pick. Happy with the pick. Natural LE to play across from Frank Clark. Great pass rusher, good run defender.

22 minutes ago, Kirill said:

I just put in Gross Matos as the pick. Happy with the pick. Natural LE to play across from Frank Clark. Great pass rusher, good run defender.

didn't want to interfere with your GM-ship ... but as you didn't reply to the Eagles requests I just wanted to make sure someone will provide a consensus reply ....

13 minutes ago, KC_Guy said:

didn't want to interfere with your GM-ship ... but as you didn't reply to the Eagles requests I just wanted to make sure someone will provide a consensus reply ....

No worries I appreciate it. Was seeing what they wanted for #21 last night then decided to just stay where we were and go BPA.

6 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Unsigned free agents returned to their original team at the start of FFMD. That means we still have Bashaud Breeland. We're in a great position to go BPA the rest of the way.

is there a link to the current FFMd roster/depth chart??

2 minutes ago, KC_Guy said:

is there a link to the current FFMd roster/depth chart??

On the google docs FFMD workbook you can use the bottom tabs to navigate through team rosters. This link should take you right to our roster. Terrell Suggs hasn't retired so he's still on the roster as well.