FFMD War Room

Kirill

4 minutes ago, KC_Guy said:

I'd say no .. future picks are nice but wothless in FFMD '21.

Players don't help much due to our cap - ebven if that doesn't matter in FFMD.

I actually do think Salary cap matters tbh. I try not to trade for too many high priced vets myself.

no worries though will leave you be.

15 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

I'm good with those two, but would put Agim before both. With Jones gone, we need an upfield DT badly.

J

Don't know about him, position wise definitely worth a consideration. So two linemen now, and WR we have a look at in the 4th??

Edited by KC_Guy

Agim is a converted DE. He has only a year inside, which shows in the rankings. This from DraftNetwork:

Gap Penetration - Holy cow. Some of his bursts are awesome to watch — he'll crash a gap quicker than some dudes get out of their stance. Parlays those wins into quick up field push and will create pileups in the backfield for pullers and lead blockers. He redirects well once he's uncovered to transition into a pursuit role.

This is not a guy who will plug up the run game, but we have Nnadi and Pennel for that. He's strictly a single gap player who can swing outside in an odd front.

J

7 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

Agim is a converted DE. He has only a year inside, which shows in the rankings. This from DraftNetwork:

Gap Penetration - Holy cow. Some of his bursts are awesome to watch — he'll crash a gap quicker than some dudes get out of their stance. Parlays those wins into quick up field push and will create pileups in the backfield for pullers and lead blockers. He redirects well once he's uncovered to transition into a pursuit role.

This is not a guy who will plug up the run game, but we have Nnadi and Pennel for that. He's strictly a single gap player who can swing outside in an odd front.

J

That actually was a role I envisioned for KPass after the Gross-Matos pick.