FFMD War Room

Kirill

Just now, samsel23 said:

All good man.  I saw a post earlier that said Ezra Cleveland was available but checked the board and he was gone. 

yeah thats my bad. No offers coming in for the pick about to draft Shane Lemieux. Looks like he has day 1 starter ability at LG

so, now that the pick is in .. let's sum up what happened so far.

The team lost: Chris Jones, Sammy Watkins, Kendall Fuller, Blake Bell, Cam Erving and Reggie Ragland.
While real world still a free agent, according to the rules, Bashaud Breeland returned to the team.

I'm not sure abiut the free agent acquisistions they added to the roster ... but their impact with the exception of Mike Remmers, I consider limited (not sure about the new TE, but that won't be on the FFMD roster anyway).

What has been done to replace:

Chris Jones: Yetur Gross-Matos and McTelvin Agim
Sammy Watkins: open
Kendall Fuller: Trevon Diggs
Blake Bell: open (FFMD)
Cam Erving: Mike Remmers
Reggie Ragland: open

In addition the team added at OL: Shane Lemieux
and RB: Jonathan Taylor

For three rounds into the draft: not bad. 
LB and a physical big body WR are my concerns right now. May be something to focus on in the 4th round ...

6 minutes ago, Kirill said:

I would also like to trade one of our pass rushers for a WR. Between Suggs/Okafor/Tanoh/Speaks we could maybe swing one for a decent 4th WR

Kpass would be off limits for me. If you get anything for the others .. be my guest. Especially for Suggs .. who isn't even on the team real world (and whom the team could not fetch under the cap).

1 minute ago, Kirill said:

The FFMD google docs file had Blake Bell as still on our team. I know he signed with the cowboys that might have been right after FFMD started though

even better  ... SUPER BOWL!!
(Well: Real live probably replaced by that new guy with a long name)

Edited by KC_Guy

Suggs won't bring anything. Okafor, Speaks (I think I refered to him as bashaud breeland a couple pages back :doh: ), TK won't bring enough. 

There are a bunch of suitable WR still on the board--Donovan Peoples-Jones, Devin Duvernay, Gabriel Davis. Also consider TE--Harrison Bryant or Albert Okwuegbunam.

At P, Texas A&M has a guy some consider draftable, Braden Mann.

J

8 minutes ago, KC_Guy said:

so, now that the pick is in .. let's sum up what happened so far.

The team lost: Chris Jones, Sammy Watkins, Kendall Fuller, Blake Bell, Cam Erving and Reggie Ragland.
While real world still a free agent, according to the rules, Bashaud Breeland returned to the team.

I'm not sure abiut the free agent acquisistions they added to the roster ... but their impact with the exception of Mike Remmers, I consider limited (not sure about the new TE, but that won't be on the FFMD roster anyway).

What has been done to replace:

Chris Jones: Yetur Gross-Matos and McTelvin Agim
Sammy Watkins: open
Kendall Fuller: Trevon Diggs
Blake Bell: open (FFMD)
Cam Erving: Mike Remmers
Reggie Ragland: open

In addition the team added at OL: Shane Lemieux
and RB: Jonathan Taylor

For three rounds into the draft: not bad. 
LB and a physical big body WR are my concerns right now. May be something to focus on in the 4th round ...

what LB's are left we may want to trade up if a good one is still available.

7 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

Suggs won't bring anything. Okafor, Speaks (I think I refered to him as bashaud breeland a couple pages back :doh: ), TK won't bring enough. 

There are a bunch of suitable WR still on the board--Donovan Peoples-Jones, Devin Duvernay, Gabriel Davis. Also consider TE--Harrison Bryant or Albert Okwuegbunam.

At P, Texas A&M has a guy some consider draftable, Braden Mann.

J

I like the idea of keeping Suggs anyways since we drafted Gross-Matos. Would be good to keep him in the pass rusher room.

Hell Okafor had a good year last year too, before the pectoral tear. He just turned 29 too. Could just start him at LE again, start Gross-Matos off as a rotational guy to keep Clark and Okafor fresh

Edited by Kirill