FFMD War Room

Kirill

10 picks to go ... if I get it right we're on the clock tomorrow morning rather early. So better kick off a discussion now ...

OL: I have no clues about the OG still there, but Iread some rather good things about Adeniji. Played OT in College, in NFL probably move inside.

DL: Hamilton I think might be interesting. Not as mobile as Jones, but showed up in the backfield quite often

TE: Hunter Bryant. Some had him as a 2nd rounders, others consider hoim 5th round value

LB: Akeem Davis-Gaither?? Listed as OLB, but not sure he's a fit there.

oh , forgot, traded off Sammy.

WR: Gandy-Golden? Peoplwes-Jones? Would like a bigger body with double name.

Edited by KC_Guy

1 hour ago, KC_Guy said:

10 picks to go ... if I get it right we're on the clock tomorrow morning rather early. So better kick off a discussion now ...

OL: I have no clues about the OG still there, but Iread some rather good things about Adeniji. Played OT in College, in NFL probably move inside.

DL: Hamilton I think might be interesting. Not as mobile as Jones, but showed up in the backfield quite often

TE: Hunter Bryant. Some had him as a 2nd rounders, others consider hoim 5th round value

LB: Akeem Davis-Gaither?? Listed as OLB, but not sure he's a fit there.

oh , forgot, traded off Sammy.

WR: Gandy-Golden? Peoplwes-Jones? Would like a bigger body with double name.

I haven't been keeping up, but Gandy-Golden would be fantastic

Donovan Peoples-Jones is a stud athlete. He would fit in well. He also does returns. 

Bryant is a possibility. Harrison Bryant is also available, so make sure you don't confuse the two. Hunter is a pass catcher, but smallish, more of an H-back. Harrison is blocker--played OT for a while--with upside as a receiver. He would be excellent a bit later.

Hamilton is a 1 tech and we have Nnadi. They guy you want is McTelvin Agim. 

Davis-Gaither is short and light, but non-stop motor and coverage skills. I like him, but not yet.

All the OG look good. I lean to Lemieux because of his mobility. 

Edited by onejayhawk

We have traded down from our current pick. The trade is pick #96 (3rd) and pick #177 (5th) to the Rams for pick #104 (3rd), pick #126 (4th) and pick #234 (7th)

We basically moved down 8 spots in the 3rd and moved up 51 spots from our 5th and acquired a 7th. Our next two picks are picks 104 and 106. I didn't see a clear cut BPA player at this position so I figured a trade down would help add value to our draft. The difference between our selection at 96 vs 104 will be minor but 126 is a huge upgrade from 177. And the 7th round pick doesn't hurt.

Edited by Kirill

I see that Hunter Bryant is gone. Nice value there. Davis -Gaither also gone. That tells us we were in the right ballpark. 

I would target one player for each line, with WR the fallback position. Lemieux or Stenberg at OG, Agim at DT. I am not as high on the two Nebraska guys.

When we come up in 20 picks, consider taking a TE, either Albert Okwuegbunam or Harrison Bryant. Both are very raw but are potentially outstanding receivers. 

J

4 picks to go. Most of the guys I had an eye on are gone.Had a look at Lindley. Not sure I'm convinced. He was on the ground a lot ... without his assignment.

That leaves the two WR I mentioned before. I still like Hamilton - inside pressure is something the Chiefs may dearly miss without Jones. That TE with the unspeakable name. Don't see any LB I'd be intrigued by. Anyone with some knowledge about the OL guys?

Crap, Hamilton is gone as well.

Willie Gay Jr. is pretty intriguing at this point.   

Zach Moss and Donovan Peoples Jones are probably the highest valued guys left imo.  

Really like Nick Harris,  but he’s a center only.   Damien Lewis is a RG only, I like him but no positional flexibility.