Jamal Adams

Wobbler65

At this point it's only rumors and TBH I would have more interest in Chris Jones with the state of our line currently. Plus on top of that hes going to want a massive contract. While I'm not totally opposed to the idea I would have a hard time trading a 1st to him depending on who falls in the draft. 

If it's a worst case scenario then yea maybe the 17th. But if one of our fan favorite targets fall. Then I would pass. 

I like adams but I'm afraid his asking price is too much (or at least it was..). I mean honestly we have woods, ha ha, and wilson. With the upgrades to the dline I am happy with our secondary as of now. Pressure leads to turnovers. Having a ballhawk will get you a few more turnovers. But we are talking about just improving turnovers from last year and we definilty should improve that number.. Keep the picks, get your B.P.A's in this draft. However I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get Anoine Winfield JR in the second round. I think he will be best safety in draft. I do believe  after his stellar combine I have a feeling he will go late first round. 

1 hour ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I’m not sure I’d give up #17 for Adams. There’s going to be a really good player there who can give you 4 seasons of really cheap labor. Adams is better, but he’s going to be expensive to re-sign. 

Id offer something along the lines of what Arizona gave up for Hopkins.

Bruh not every GM is a total moron. Cmon, the Jets are not gonna cut their own wrists over that kind of trade. 

44 minutes ago, eagles suck said:

#82 and Xavier Woods. That's the most im giving up. If Calais Campbell cam get traded for a 5th I think a 3rd and Woods would be overpaying for a player on the last year of his contract, but I'll do it

Calais Campbell will be 34 at the start of the 2020 season. These two situations are not even remotely analogous. 

DeAndre Hopkins - David Johnson, 2nd round pick
Stephon Diggs - #22 overall, additional late rounders
DeForest Buckner - #13 overall

So you are probably going to have to give up a 1st round pick to get a talent of Jamal Adams' age and caliber who is about to need a new contract, unless you are lucky enough to have BOB on the other side of the negotiating table. And even then, you'll have to give up something close to a 1st rounder.