Jamal Adams

Wobbler65

30 minutes ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

I think the Jets were originally asking for a 1st, Zack Martin, and another pick. So unless they dramatically come down from that price, no thanks.

They wanted either Martin or Tyron and a first plus another "premium pick."

Dallas offered our 2020 first round pick plus a sweetener that was said to be Anthony Brown or JLew

Edited by DaBoys

7 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I’m not sure I’d give up #17 for Adams. There’s going to be a really good player there who can give you 4 seasons of really cheap labor. Adams is better, but he’s going to be expensive to re-sign. 

Id offer something along the lines of what Arizona gave up for Hopkins.

I would love to offer Pollard and a 2nd for Adams. 

22 hours ago, eagles suck said:

#82 and Xavier Woods. That's the most im giving up. If Calais Campbell cam get traded for a 5th I think a 3rd and Woods would be overpaying for a player on the last year of his contract, but I'll do it

Campbell is also gonna be 34 Sep.1st.

Edited by SweetFancyMoses

21 hours ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

I think the Jets were originally asking for a 1st, Zack Martin, and another pick. So unless they dramatically come down from that price, no thanks.

That was just the initial I'm an ahole opening offer.  I sincerely hope Stephen responded with we'll give you Tavon Austin and lifetime access to my dad's glory hole. 

15 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

He said 2021

Yeah, and I’d still wait anyway. No one knows who will be available at our draft spots. If a player whom the Jets cover falls to us, that may also be used as part of the trade. We’d have more trade leverage if something like that happens.

Edited by plan9misfit