Pace: There will be open competition between Foles & Trub

malagabears

12 minutes ago, malagabears said:

That tells me all I need to know.

How it goin' in Malaga Jim?  Are you guys keeping up with the isolation and staying healthy?  Overall Spain was lookin' like another Italy but maybe things have leveled off a bit.

Yea I don't know how much truth there is in this. I think Nagy/Pace want Trubisky (Pace in particular) so that he doesn't have that huge draft bust on his resume. That said, I do believe if Foles outplays Trubisky by a large margin he will win the job. If the battle is close they will default to Trubisky. 

58 minutes ago, soulman said:

How it goin' in Malaga Jim?  Are you guys keeping up with the isolation and staying healthy?  Overall Spain was lookin' like another Italy but maybe things have leveled off a bit.

Hey Mr. Paul, all good. The fatality numbers are grim to be sure but overall infection & ICU numbers are starting to flatten. Hopefully by Monday we see a real dive in the curve. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, malagabears said:

Hey Mad Mike, be safe up there mate!! UK numbers are starting to spike.

Yeah man it isn't great right now...even just here in Scotland we had around 76 up until yesterday then 50 in one day which is a worrying jump...that said I can only imagine how bad it is in Spain and the USA right now which is horrible to see...I'm classed as a key worker but I hope the vast majority of you guys are at home with loved ones just taking it easy and staying safe 👍

• Like 2

1 hour ago, malagabears said:

Hey Mr. Paul, all good. The fatality numbers are grim to be sure but overall infection & ICU numbers are starting to flatten. Hopefully by Monday we see a real dive in the curve. 

Been tracking our growth and mortality rates.  It ain't good and still no national lock down so we can slow it down and maybe get ahead of it.  DC is a dumpster fire of indecision and bad decisions.

The graphs do seem to show Spain flattening out though you guys are experiencing a horrid mortality rate.  Stay safe my brother.

2 hours ago, WindyCity said:

We just got hit with a blizzard and 10” of snow.

My modem also died.

Dark couple of days.

I don't wanna hear it. Microwave and coffee pot both died within the last week. I went to Walmart yesterday and the only microwaves they had in stock were too small and 250 dollar ones (not paying that much for a microwave). 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JustAnotherFan said:

I don't wanna hear it. Microwave and coffee pot both died within the last week. I went to Walmart yesterday and the only microwaves they had in stock were too small and 250 dollar ones (not paying that much for a microwave). 

Meanwhile I went to a local Walmart today and struck it rich by finding TP, paper towel AND laundry soap.

• Like 2

Lucky bastard. Go back and get me a microwave then dammit lol. 

When all of this started we wasn't going to be one of those greedy people who bought everything in site without thinking of others and so we only bought 2 packs of TP and 2 paper towels. Knowing we was going to run out. Which we did.  Luckily, a friend of mine got a bunch of industrial rolls of TP from work before this **** happened and gave us 8 of them. Already out of paper towels though but we manage by using my shop towels in the garage.

IMG

• Like 1