Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

Just now, pwny said:

I kinda like that we can talk during the night phase. Neat difference from standard games.

My running mate clearly has bad taste regarding mafia.

Everything else is great. Make FF great again!

Pwny/Glem 2020

1 minute ago, pwny said:

I kinda like that we can talk during the night phase. Neat difference from standard games.

It wa introduced a while back. I think almost all games have followed this format for like ~6 months.

Just now, Glen said:

My running mate clearly has bad taste regarding mafia.

Everything else is great. Make FF great again!

Pwny/Glem 2020

The great thing about our campaign is that we welcome different viewpoints on many topics. None of us; not me, not glem, not even Webby have all the answers. We welcome the opportunity to give ideas that differ from our own a chance to succeed, because that is how we will all grow and get better.

Pwny/Glem 2020

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It wa introduced a while back. I think almost all games have followed this format for like ~6 months.

I haven’t played since Nacho’s space themed game in August. And think I had been off for a couple months before that.

So no surprise I missed it.

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Why did he switch votes in 30 seconds and it took you 5 minutes? Clearly we all had to look up the claim. 

(PS - Swag would most likely gave fake claims)

Unrelated imo. He moved from Pwny who was at like 2 votes to Mission to put it 5-4. It's something I would do to see if anyone else changed for either Mission or Daboyle. If it happened within 30 seconds then it's clearly coincidental 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Unrelated imo. He moved from Pwny who was at like 2 votes to Mission to put it 5-4. It's something I would do to see if anyone else changed for either Mission or Daboyle. If it happened within 30 seconds then it's clearly coincidental 

For arguments sake, take the position that Pickle is #1 on your scum list. Explain it with that POV. Please. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

For arguments sake, take the position that Pickle is #1 on your scum list. Explain it with that POV. Please. 

I dont need to, cause what you are insinuating wont happen. Knowing Pickle I can assure you it was coincidental 

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I dont need to, cause what you are insinuating wont happen. Knowing Pickle I can assure you it was coincidental 

Interesting response.

@Pickle Rick => it appears your brother is refusing to answer a question that was made to generate conversation. What is your stance on people who do that?