Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

Just now, The Orca said:

Think of it as a wild west term 

The good ole Wild West, back when slavery was legal.

/just note this isn’t me standing on a soap box. Was just a joke.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

But

%%%%%

%%%%

%%%%%%%%%%

%%%%%

Nope, not gonna finish that statement.  

It was a poor taste in trying to make a joke, please disregard

Don’t worry. I got u covered

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Interesting response.

@Pickle Rick => it appears your brother is refusing to answer a question that was made to generate conversation. What is your stance on people who do that?

I guess he might be, but he is pretty spot on with my reasoning so he is correct to dismiss/ignore your question. 

32 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Unrelated imo. He moved from Pwny who was at like 2 votes to Mission to put it 5-4. It's something I would do to see if anyone else changed for either Mission or Daboyle. If it happened within 30 seconds then it's clearly coincidental 

I voted mission to see if/would Daboyle save himself.  As well as wanting to see what other movement there would be.  I did not even consider his claim when I did it.  But i do believe his claim. 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I guess he might be, but he is pretty spot on with my reasoning so he is correct to dismiss/ignore your question. 

I voted mission to see if/would Daboyle save himself.  As well as wanting to see what other movement there would be.  I did not even consider his claim when I did it.  But i do believe his claim. 

If anyone else has pulled the moves you and @The Orca have the last couple hours, you would be all over it. Im not going to drop this until you two treat eachother in the same realm as the rest of us. This double standard is annoying. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If anyone else has pulled the moves you and @The Orca have the last couple hours, you would be all over it. Im not going to drop this until you two treat eachother in the same realm as the rest of us. This double standard is annoying. 

You might need to spell this out, cause I am not seeing it 

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

What's that? 

A last second switch that killed a town.  You mean what squire has done a thousand times without you making a peep.  

You mean try and give options for movement like you and everyone else do all the time. 

What moves are you referring to sunshine?

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

What's that? 

A last second switch that killed a town.  You mean what squire has done a thousand times without you making a peep.  

You mean try and give options for movement like you and everyone else do all the time. 

What moves are you referring to sunshine?

Please share some specific instances of the "thousand" times I have done this.  @Pickle Rick

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Please share some specific instances of the "thousand" times I have done this.  @Pickle Rick

The game I tunneled on you for 8 days before coming to my senses when you were lynched.  (Touch saved me from lynching you)

You made a last second switch to save scum and lynch town like 4 times that game.  

Also pretty convenient you show up immediately after your name is mentioned and right before the night writeup

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

The game I tunneled on you for 8 days before coming to my senses when you were lynched.  (Touch saved me from lynching you)

You made a last second switch to save scum and lynch town like 4 times that game.  

Also pretty convenient you show up immediately after your name is mentioned and right before the night writeup

That was just one of A LOT of times 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

so 1 game.   not quite the thousand

pretty convenient indeed