Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Nope.  Never.  Why do you take a clear exaggeration as literal sunshine?

Have there been 1000 hangings (I'm trying @Glen) even on this site, no way right 

So why are you fabricating what you are trying to related on this?   What purpose does it serve?   You wonder why players have a hard time following you on your reads when you make exaggerated statements and try to pass them off as factual.  Yet when someone is trying to help you out and lead you to a place that you could correct it, you refuse to do so and further dig in.      

Continuing to use the notations of buttercup, sunshine is just lip service to inability to rethink your overall posting tone and style.  

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So why are you fabricating what you are trying to related on this?   What purpose does it serve?   You wonder why players have a hard time following you on your reads when you make exaggerated statements and try to pass them off as factual.  Yet when someone is trying to help you out and lead you to a place that you could correct it, you refuse to do so and further dig in.      

Continuing to use the notations of buttercup, sunshine is just lip service to inability to rethink your overall posting tone and style.  

It's not sunshine.  What is fabricated? Nothing. 

9 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

What claim did Pickle make?  I've read almost nothing.  Mojitos are too good.

That "squire has done what orca did a thousand times and no one cared"

Squire is all hung up on the "a thousand times" and thinks its literal and wants me to go qoute 1000 qoutes of him switching his vote late and killing town

xD

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

That "squire has done what orca did a thousand times and no one cared"

Squire is all hung up on the "a thousand times" and thinks its literal and wants me to go qoute 1000 qoutes of him switching his vote late and killing town

xD

@Ragnarok despite me showing 4 times of him doing it in one game.  it's all so funny