Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:
1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

The real question is, how was Orca so certain that Matts wasn't the alignment cop?

His immediate dismissal was alarming.

Wholeheartedly agree, which makes me wonder what his angle is on me, how he made himself impossible to get voted for (I don't think that's a Town ability with the vote being arguably Town's best power/ability to counteract scum), and why he was so certain. Throw in his interpretation of the initial writeup and how he conveniently glossed over "alliance", and I think Orca is scum.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Wholeheartedly agree, which makes me wonder what his angle is on me, how he made himself impossible to get voted for (I don't think that's a Town ability with the vote being arguably Town's best power/ability to counteract scum), and why he was so certain. Throw in his interpretation of the initial writeup and how he conveniently glossed over "alliance", and I think Orca is scum.

Lets go for undeniable proof.

Orca @SwAg

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I questioned Orca last night because I tried to align compare and apparently I couldn’t find him.

We know who the "Ghost" is. The question is, is the Ghost Town or not?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Lets go for undeniable proof.

Orca @SwAg

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I questioned Orca last night because I tried to align compare and apparently I couldn’t find him.

So Orca is either Weston or Management? 

Thats what I am interrupting from all this. Hence his belief that I couldnt alignment comp him.