Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

This isnt a reason, it's just posts 

You ignored the timeline and context that proved you wrong on me including him because he voted for me, because he voted for me for including him.

20 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

you promise?

you are 100 percent sure?

I'm 100% positive on the result I was given 

19 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You ignored the timeline and context that proved you wrong on me including him because he voted for me, because he voted for me for including him.

But you were including them in the people (8 I think) that needs to participate today, not that they are suspect, scummy, or on your list to lynch lol

15 hours ago, The Orca said:

You all are missing the big picture here...

Mwil IS scum!!!

7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Orca 

Your campaign against me aside, that vote switch at the deadline, followed by your refusal to acknowledge what Matts asked you about using the same logic about Pickle and saying "I know him" isn't good enough. You're either scum or antitown Town.

First post of the day, you try to vote me based off how N1 ended

7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Why hop on there? Why not ask any questions? Why are you content to mindlessly go with this, when it's been clear since the start of D1 that Orca's had it out for me?

You attack Swoosh for following while saying I had it out for you since the start of D1. You have yet to explain this and continue to ignore it

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

And I'm pretty certain one of Orca and Rags is lying.

So you admit I could be telling the truth 

Also, Rags hasnt actually said anything. You try to watch onto pote totally something Rags has in Hope's to save yourself

6 hours ago, SwAg said:

Day 2, Part 1:

The crowd had re-gathered for another day, hopefully more productive than the previous one.

What do?  SwAg usually did this part too.

The crowd just all stood in silence staring agape at one another for a while.

99 Mojitos on the wall! 99 mojitos!  You take one down and don't share because the Rona virus!  It's getting real!  Then you only have 98 mojitos on the wall!

Okay, well, let's vote randomly then.

Then the silence and debauchery was disrupted by the sound of screaming.  The crowd turned and managed to catch a glimpse of @Heimdallr being seized by men in masks.  They were forcing him into the back of a big van typically associated with non-consensual encounters.  The crowd rushed toward Heimdallr in an attempt to save him, but the screams were soon replaced with the sound of screeching tires, as the van took off.  The crowd found a note where Heimdallr had been sitting previously:

Heimdallr cannot post or vote for the remainder of the phase... How much time does he have?

Day 2 continues.

Then pretty soon after this happens...coincidence? Or panic trying to get a move in before death

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Not about the voting for him part. I’d need to reassess the events of last night and look at other possibilities, while navigating what just happened.

Still havent told us what changed and based on what events

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I’d be mad because I’d have to reassess my reads accordingly and deal with his antitown town nonsense. I’m also trying to go back and see who didn’t vote last night.

Still havent answered me again, what reads?

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Player List:

2.  Counselor

10.  Forge

17.  Mission -- Virgil Watkins, The Jailor, Westen-Aligned
18.  TLO

20.  Touch

22.  Ragnarok

25.  Swoosh

According to the VC, these 7 people didn’t vote.

Back to inactives, how did that work with Mission

Swoosh has been inactive, didn’t vote D1, threw down a mindless vote on me to lazily follow a BS Orca push to avoid being modkilled, and we likely won’t see him again today.

Pushing inactives is a good way to look active and not catch heat in return if they are a power role (if town)

Because I’m pretty sure some intentionally stayed off of last night’s VC and I’m tired of playing with inactives. 

Why the sudden die inactives die lol. So also where is Sanchez? He is still alive right 

Inactivity in thread + not voting is inherently antitown. It’s either scum or antitown town.

I can make a case that it is pro town, what would you say then? 

I cross referenced the list of those inactive in thread with those who also didn’t vote and are general non contributors. You laying low D1 is largely a null tell. I’d say the same about Ragnarok and Forge, maybe even Counselor with the BDL/FF Draft going on. 

Says of the above list Touch, Forge, Rags, Counselor get a pass

Throw in your asinine vote and that’s antitown, hence the last 30 minutes.

Why is voting you anti town? If you are the gov what is the mindset here? Voting the gov if the gov is town (and not scum or indy) isnt bad. They pardon themselves no town is killed. This is a troubling post to say the least. It shows you are worried about being lynched 

Ok. I have no idea if you’re Town, scum, or working an angle. I’m going to go back and reread something.

What did you reread?

I just realized something ironic based off of a favorite Dr. Seuss book growing up. TLO

How did you get here lol

Not a good idea right now 

Explain, you keep avoiding

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I’m just pretty sure Swoosh is Westen Aligned

Interesting, any reason?

Role or alignment?

You question Matts claim immediately 

“Clearly”

Don’t get mad at me because I asked for clarification instead of mindlessly accepting your erroneous hardclaim with an opening for a fallacy.

And I gave you my permission in pregame to call me an idiot.

Continued questioning of Matts cause he had Role and alignment 

What a shock. Both twins are on me.

I already addressed that and reread the bottom of last page.

Whine about Pickle following me lol, but ignore I have results (classic scum move lmao). No one followed or listened to me yesterday. Racks was on you early on like his 1 post of the game and that was it. Pickle didnt even vote you when I made a decent case 

Orca is a liar confirmed 

Goes back to I'm lying but above I showed where he accepted I may be telling the truth 

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I’m not scum. I’m also not getting lynched.

You keep saying you are not scum and not getting lynched (why not, you are town?)

Nope

Nope

Repeated here. Again if this is true and you are town how is @theuntouchable vote of you antitown? 

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

Matts 

Because I am alignment compare 

Matts

Mwil doesnt question Counselor and immediately believes him unlike everything/one else this game 

The real question is, how was Orca so certain that Matts wasn't the alignment cop?

I never said this so you switch back to trying to make me look bad by putting shade on me based on something I never said 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Still havent told us what changed and based on what events

Still havent answered me again, what reads?

Back to inactives, how did that work with Mission

Pushing inactives is a good way to look active and not catch heat in return if they are a power role (if town)

Why the sudden die inactives die lol. So also where is Sanchez? He is still alive right 

I can make a case that it is pro town, what would you say then? 

Says of the above list Touch, Forge, Rags, Counselor get a pass

Why is voting you anti town? If you are the gov what is the mindset here? Voting the gov if the gov is town (and not scum or indy) isnt bad. They pardon themselves no town is killed. This is a troubling post to say the least. It shows you are worried about being lynched 

What did you reread?

How did you get here lol

Explain, you keep avoiding

Interesting, any reason?

You question Matts claim immediately 

Continued questioning of Matts cause he had Role and alignment 

Whine about Pickle following me lol, but ignore I have results (classic scum move lmao). No one followed or listened to me yesterday. Racks was on you early on like his 1 post of the game and that was it. Pickle didnt even vote you when I made a decent case 

Goes back to I'm lying but above I showed where he accepted I may be telling the truth 

You keep saying you are not scum and not getting lynched (why not, you are town?)

Repeated here. Again if this is true and you are town how is @theuntouchable vote of you antitown? 

Mwil doesnt question Counselor and immediately believes him unlike everything/one else this game 

I never said this so you switch back to trying to make me look bad by putting shade on me based on something I never said 

Because I’m not a liar unlike most of you

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Because I’m not a liar unlike most of you

Is that Mwils viewpoint, his response is now tainted lol

Now I do agree that you tell the truth more than most, but I wouldn say you dont lie

To me he latched onto it so quickly cause it was possibly something easy to push lynch wise that gets votes off him 

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

What about players who only voted for themselves? I searched back through your posts and you didnt mention my name once. why not? why am i absolved of your suspicion?

pwn

@pwny Were you able to get a good read on anyone yet. If you thought glem was scum, would you vote him?

I would have no problem voting for anyone I thought was scum. 

Gonna start a read up now to get a better answer to your question.

19 hours ago, The Orca said:

I dont need to, cause what you are insinuating wont happen. Knowing Pickle I can assure you it was coincidental 

Odd.

18 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

If anyone else has pulled the moves you and @The Orca have the last couple hours, you would be all over it. Im not going to drop this until you two treat eachother in the same realm as the rest of us. This double standard is annoying. 

For the record, it's also part of why I and a number of others don't play much anymore. Cheap stuff like being discussed here.