Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

1 minute ago, pwny said:

That garbage that happens every game and gets pointed out all the time. If you're not aware of it by now, it's just not going to change.

Please explain sweetie, bc I need evidence in the thread for, you know purposes.  xD

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Please explain sweetie, bc I need evidence in the thread for, you know purposes.  xD

This post right here. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

Yeah man, no idea how that could have happened. Rehashing stuff from games months ago, calling people passive aggressive names in every post. It's completely baffling how that ended up causing a ban.

Sunshine, please be specific and not be vague 

5 minutes ago, pwny said:

That garbage that happens every game and gets pointed out all the time. If you're not aware of it by now, it's just not going to change.

So why are you bringing this up ...... from other games?

Seems counterintuitive to your issue of some discussions being rehashed things from prior games, yet you are then bringing up things from prior games.

• Like 1

Also, nobody put my name on the tag list for sign ups. I've seen all I need to from this game to know the trash in mafia isn't going to change, and I won't be playing again after this one.

Just now, squire12 said:

So why are you bringing this up ...... from other games?

Seems counterintuitive to your issue of some discussions being rehashed things from prior games, yet you are then bringing up things from prior games.

I'm bringing up that it's happening in this game? 

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Not at all role fishing, it’s the truth. Counselor couldn’t target you last night, you can’t be voted today, and you are lying about an investigation on me. Three abilities. That’s a joke...more specifically, a lie. At best a failed gambit. 

Nope

I used an invest on you

You admitted it could be true. That invest is that you are scum. Meaning you are admitting you are scum

9 hours ago, MWil23 said:

And I'm pretty certain one of Orca and Rags is lying.

I dont know why I cant be voted, maybe it was someone's day move (town imo) to counteract the silence day move that happened on Heimdallr. Funny you dont even think of these things and try to force the wrong assumption that it is all me and it's a gambit

Just now, The Orca said:

You admitted it could be true

LOL

Just now, The Orca said:

And I'm pretty certain one of Orca and Rags is lying

Not sure why this is quoting you, but I was referring to one of you pretending to be Sam lying, not about your fake invest which I already addressed.

Also, neither of you are Sam.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

dont know why I cant be voted, maybe it was someone's day move (town imo) to counteract the silence day move that happened on Heimdallr. Funny you dont even think of these things and try to force the wrong assumption that it is all me and it's a gambit

This is scum.

If someone else used it then they’re your scum teammate, or you’re claiming a Ghost Ninja Cop, and we’ve already addressed you’re lying.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

And rehashing things from prior games.

I guess it is ok for you to do that but not others.  That's neat

The post you quoted was literally me saying I’m not going to rehash the discussion because nothing will come from it. But go off.