Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

6 minutes ago, pwny said:

Also, nobody put my name on the tag list for sign ups. I've seen all I need to from this game to know the trash in mafia isn't going to change, and I won't be playing again after this one.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=13150667

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Orca: I dont know why I can’t be voted for and I can’t be targeted at night while also having an investigation role. I’m also totally not in a faction with other people and this isn’t my role.

You can lie and make up whiny type fake quotes all you want with made up view on the events and what was said all you want

I didnt say I didnt know why i cant be targeted at night lol. I showed you where I acknowledged it from the start, also why I knew Matts claim was fake

Results are 100% 

15 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Please explain sweetie, bc I need evidence in the thread for, you know purposes.  xD

As a mod I would not allow such passive aggressive comments to continue.

We all have been warned once. Now Rick continues to break the clearly defined rules!

Pwny/Glem 2020

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

tenor.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=13150667

You can lie and make up whiny type fake quotes all you want with made up view on the events and what was said all you want

Good rebuttal 

I didnt say I didnt know why i cant be targeted at night lol.

I’m talking about why you can’t during the day, but nice try twisting that scum

I showed you where I acknowledged it from the start, also why I knew Matts claim was fake

Results are 100% 

Translation: Trust me guys even though this is an unverifiable lie.

Also, reading up on the @The Orca/ @MWil23 situation, Orca seemed hell-bent to push MWil before the game. Maybe he is forcing it into existence, but I think we are getting some solid info out of it.

The biggest question I have for Orca is at the end of day 1 he switched off of Daboyle to Mission. Effectively saving Daboyles life. Then mission flipped jailor and he said, "I take no responsibility for that." If you are the deciding vote, at the last second, you have to own your decision.

I am intrigued by the people engaging in the back and forth with MWil and Orca as well as the people staying away from it. People like Malf, Daboyle, Swoosh that pop in and don't really contribute but throw a vote or a response then disappear seem sus to me.

I was sus of Heim when day 1 ended because I felt like he was one of the ones trying to control the vote, but this ransom thing has me second guessing that. I don't have the means to "pay a ransom", but I kinda want to see it get paid. Obviously whoever took him felt he was a threat to them and we need to keep that in our heads.

For now, I am staying on Daboyle unless someone can convince me why he isn't the best route to go. The claim that he gave doesn't seem to fit the play style. Whenever I get a "normal civ" role, I play footloose and fancy-free, but he is hiding in the shadows still.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Good rebuttal 

I’m talking about why you can’t during the day, but nice try twisting that scum

Translation: Trust me guys even though this is an unverifiable lie.

If I claimed, Counselors info verifies my invest/claim, so yes it is verifiable

6 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Also, reading up on the @The Orca/ @MWil23 situation, Orca seemed hell-bent to push MWil before the game. Maybe he is forcing it into existence, but I think we are getting some solid info out of it.

The biggest question I have for Orca is at the end of day 1 he switched off of Daboyle to Mission. Effectively saving Daboyles life. Then mission flipped jailor and he said, "I take no responsibility for that." If you are the deciding vote, at the last second, you have to own your decision.

I am intrigued by the people engaging in the back and forth with MWil and Orca as well as the people staying away from it. People like Malf, Daboyle, Swoosh that pop in and don't really contribute but throw a vote or a response then disappear seem sus to me.

I was sus of Heim when day 1 ended because I felt like he was one of the ones trying to control the vote, but this ransom thing has me second guessing that. I don't have the means to "pay a ransom", but I kinda want to see it get paid. Obviously whoever took him felt he was a threat to them and we need to keep that in our heads.

For now, I am staying on Daboyle unless someone can convince me why he isn't the best route to go. The claim that he gave doesn't seem to fit the play style. Whenever I get a "normal civ" role, I play footloose and fancy-free, but he is hiding in the shadows still.

Prove it

22 hours ago, The Orca said:

Mwil

On 4/6/2020 at 5:38 PM, The Orca said:

I think we need to rid the game of those promoting non-Burn Notice talk, so Mwil and Pwny at the top of the list

On 4/6/2020 at 6:05 PM, The Orca said:

Mwil

Pwny

Josh

Malf

Dome

Swoosh

TLO

First 3 times I mentioned Mwil in a lynch capacity post I believe. First vote was like an hour before night

This is further perpetuating Mwils fake claim which he still (after being asked 3 times or so) hasnt shown where I had it out for him since the start of the game. 

Mwil today

Slappy next in line imo

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Prove it

First 3 times I mentioned Mwil in a lynch capacity post I believe. First vote was like an hour before night

This is further perpetuating Mwils fake claim which he still (after being asked 3 times or so) hasnt shown where I had it out for him since the start of the game. 

Mwil today

Slappy next in line imo

I'm gonna lock a vote onto you if you don't go pick.