Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Prove it

First 3 times I mentioned Mwil in a lynch capacity post I believe. First vote was like an hour before night

This is further perpetuating Mwils fake claim which he still (after being asked 3 times or so) hasnt shown where I had it out for him since the start of the game. 

Mwil today

Slappy next in line imo

On 4/5/2020 at 4:42 PM, The Orca said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5985134

tenor.gif?itemid=10055847

tenor.gif?itemid=12482072

@MWil23

How you doing?

You remember the case I made against you D1 last game?

gcsnc.gif

@Malfatron 

That was all town Orca lol. I cant believe Swag thought I needed a day invest to figure that out xD

This is the post I was referencing. You seem to be locked in on him. I'm not saying you couldn't be correct, but you came out of the gate gunning for him. If you caught him good on you, but before you could have even gotten a result from day 1 you were pushing him.

Like I said, there is a lot that I am taking from your back and forth with him. Some good, some bad for both sides. I would lean to believing you on Mwil especially if you are as confident as you seem to be (possibly with a result from an ability), but for now I'm still voting Daboyle.

I would like to know why you went with Mission, after saying that daboyles claim was a low risk lynch, and you ended up being the deciding vote?

Just now, Ragnarok said:

The choice comes down to whether I think you or MWil is lying, right?

I mean from my view point yes, cause my info says Mwil is scum

Multiple people seem to just be ignoring it all together though, so it's not exactly an either/or vote currently 

Just now, The Orca said:

I mean from my view point yes, cause my info says Mwil is scum

Multiple people seem to just be ignoring it all together though, so it's not exactly an either/or vote currently 

The only issue I have is that your info does not seem 100% lock. You believe your info points to scum. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:
10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Prove it

First 3 times I mentioned Mwil in a lynch capacity post I believe. First vote was like an hour before night

This is further perpetuating Mwils fake claim which he still (after being asked 3 times or so) hasnt shown where I had it out for him since the start of the game. 

Mwil today

Slappy next in line imo

On 4/5/2020 at 7:42 PM, The Orca said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5985134

tenor.gif?itemid=10055847

tenor.gif?itemid=12482072

@MWil23

How you doing?

You remember the case I made against you D1 last game?

gcsnc.gif

Spot on

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It’s a schtick he’s been adjusting 

We’ve been told not to post passive aggressive comments targeting other players.

If his schtick is “poster who breaks the rules” then good for him I guess

6 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

This is the post I was referencing. You seem to be locked in on him. I'm not saying you couldn't be correct, but you came out of the gate gunning for him. If you caught him good on you, but before you could have even gotten a result from day 1 you were pushing him.

Like I said, there is a lot that I am taking from your back and forth with him. Some good, some bad for both sides. I would lean to believing you on Mwil especially if you are as confident as you seem to be (possibly with a result from an ability), but for now I'm still voting Daboyle.

I would like to know why you went with Mission, after saying that daboyles claim was a low risk lynch, and you ended up being the deciding vote?

Due to the events of last game I wasnt able to tout my read on D1 of Mwil. A read that Swag said was good and that once i flipped I HAD to have had a day invest to help me. I was irked i couldnt post, post-game, so i started there this game for fun

To the daboyle vote, 1. Matt's said it was low risk not me and 2. This was my reason to switch

21 hours ago, The Orca said:

He claimed a character that was Michael's first client in episode 1. I'd lean, given the size of the game, he might be in the game. Seemed sincere about being vanilla. If he was trying to save himself I'd think he claims something much better than vanilla especially last second on D1 when much of the game has been absent 

44 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This is scum.

If someone else used it then they’re your scum teammate, or you’re claiming a Ghost Ninja Cop, and we’ve already addressed you’re lying.

42 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Why would I be lying?

@theuntouchable go back and read my breakdown of Mwil today. Put the direct invest out of your mind while you do so and tell me what you think. Here are the two posts. Go back and read the quotes with my words to get the full picture. I strongly urge everyone to do this

4 hours ago, The Orca said:

First post of the day, you try to vote me based off how N1 ended

You attack Swoosh for following while saying I had it out for you since the start of D1. You have yet to explain this and continue to ignore it

So you admit I could be telling the truth 

Also, Rags hasnt actually said anything. You try to watch onto pote totally something Rags has in Hope's to save yourself

Then pretty soon after this happens...coincidence? Or panic trying to get a move in before death

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

Still havent told us what changed and based on what events

Still havent answered me again, what reads?

Back to inactives, how did that work with Mission

Pushing inactives is a good way to look active and not catch heat in return if they are a power role (if town)

Why the sudden die inactives die lol. So also where is Sanchez? He is still alive right 

I can make a case that it is pro town, what would you say then? 

Says of the above list Touch, Forge, Rags, Counselor get a pass

Why is voting you anti town? If you are the gov what is the mindset here? Voting the gov if the gov is town (and not scum or indy) isnt bad. They pardon themselves no town is killed. This is a troubling post to say the least. It shows you are worried about being lynched 

What did you reread?

How did you get here lol

Explain, you keep avoiding

Interesting, any reason?

You question Matts claim immediately 

Continued questioning of Matts cause he had Role and alignment 

Whine about Pickle following me lol, but ignore I have results (classic scum move lmao). No one followed or listened to me yesterday. Racks was on you early on like his 1 post of the game and that was it. Pickle didnt even vote you when I made a decent case 

Goes back to I'm lying but above I showed where he accepted I may be telling the truth 

You keep saying you are not scum and not getting lynched (why not, you are town?)

Repeated here. Again if this is true and you are town how is @theuntouchable vote of you antitown? 

Mwil doesnt question Counselor and immediately believes him unlike everything/one else this game 

I never said this so you switch back to trying to make me look bad by putting shade on me based on something I never said 

I'd say big parts are in bold