Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

It is not only how he means it. There needs to be some consideration of how others view it.

On 4/6/2020 at 5:21 PM, Pickle Rick said:

What are you talking about, how is sunshine passive aggressive.  Is this a cultural thing, bc where I'm from

Sunshine

Buttercup

Darlin'

Sweetie

etc

are terms of endearment, kindness, and love.  Which is what I was asked to encourage and to maintain on this site.  

I will continue to do so until I am told otherwise.  

We are all family here sunshine

sweet·ie
/ˈswēdē/
Learn to pronounce
INFORMAL
noun
used as a term of endearment (especially as a form of address).

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well I was making a big post that includes a shocking two likes thrown your way, but, nah you earned them.

What is throwing a like my way needed?  You trying to win favor with me for a particular reason?

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I've already addressed that and pwny just skipped over it so I had assumed he was rightly corrected as to my kind words.  Maybe i was wrong 

Could be scum being whiny like Mwil. Getting the talk in a different direction 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@squire12

@pwny

@Glen

Darling is defined as a term of endearment used for a charming or beloved person. A example of darling is a term used for your lovely wife. An example of darling is a well-loved person who is adored by all.

Sunshine- It can often mean that a person is always smiling and happy, warm like a ray of sun

14 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@squire12

@pwny

@Glen

Darling is defined as a term of endearment used for a charming or beloved person. A example of darling is a term used for your lovely wife. An example of darling is a well-loved person who is adored by all.

Darling is a term of endearment for a significant other. It’s a passive aggressive name when used towards someone else, especially when paired with statements within which one is disagreeing with someone.

And even if he intends it to be used one way, it’s being interpreted another. And more importantly he’s been asked to stop multiple times and yet continues to talk the people who asked him to stop the same names.

Just now, pwny said:

Darling is a term of endearment for a significant other. It’s a passive aggressive name when used towards someone else, especially when paired with statements within which one is disagreeing with someone.

And even if he intends it to be used one way, it’s being interpreted another. And more importantly he’s been asked to stop multiple times and yet continues to call the people who asked him to stop the same names.