Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

52 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@theuntouchable go back and read my breakdown of Mwil today. Put the direct invest out of your mind while you do so and tell me what you think. Here are the two posts. Go back and read the quotes with my words to get the full picture. I strongly urge everyone to do this

I'd say big parts are in bold

Why are you appealing to Touch? That's odd. I also like how you said "Put the direct invest out of your mind", which is clearly your way of admitting your lie.

16 minutes ago, pwny said:

Please show me where 1. I have ever been asked by any mod to quit calling people anything. And 2. Where I called any person trash. 

I’ll wait.

It won't happen because what pickle is saying likely did not happen as he said it did.

PSA:

Seriously, everyone just relax. None of what has happened (very minimal) is a big deal. I'm here to have fun and play a game. The only arguing and bickering I want to do is in regards to this game and the context therein. I'm currently at home frustrated being quarantined just like everyone else IRL, and I've had to play referee with my three kids all day, and it's been extremely frustrating and exhausting. I don't need to deal with a bunch of petty junior high crap. Some of you need to just cut it out and do what you've been politely asked to do out of respect, and some of you need to get broader shoulders and move on. You've all made your points, let's just move on. Thanks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:
3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So, you think that Counselor is scum, after claiming the role cop in thread?

i am currently on pg 40 lol

which is why i asked for any useful info while i read up

did he say what his powers are?

Alignment cop

18 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

i am currently on pg 40 lol

which is why i asked for any useful info while i read up

did he say what his powers are?

I am less caught up than sanchez....

Hell has frozen over. 

tenor.gif

24 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Why are you appealing to Touch? That's odd. I also like how you said "Put the direct invest out of your mind", which is clearly your way of admitting your lie.

Not at all

I wanted his view cause maybe it leads to further connections based on posts, interactions, etc

Taking the invest part out of your mind opens you up to seeing those types of things better, kind of like playing the game as a vanilla or like D1 reads which I think are better sometimes cause it isnt as clouded by night info and flips