Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

As I've said repeatedly, the lynch is Town's best weapon against scum. This is why I told you that as much as I LOVED your horror interactive game, the lynch question/5 guesses mechanic was too slanted against Town, even though Town still reaped the same benefit. We agreed to disagree, and I then rightfully apologized. So, yes, while you are correct in that lynching me will accomplish nothing, it's a wasted day for Town and we don't "gain anything" by it. I was also determined not to do this until you made a fake red letter invest on me, so here we are.

A SCUM governor? I've literally never seen that. That's WAY too OP. I've only seen Town/Indy have that role. Plus, I'm Town, so there's that. Also, If I was scum, why would I tell the truth about my claim?

Forge had the ability to pardon as scum in the Swag white house game I think

The reality is sinking in that you're facade invest is going to rear its ugly head in two hours or so. You can't hide forever.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Which part? The Ghost part? The Ninja part? The alignment cop part? The part where he can't be voted for?

That part I COULD buy

This part is a complete non starter for me, especially on top of your completely bogus invest on me...but even that aside, I wouldn't believe you.

That he couldn’t be targeted at night, which explains orcas reaction to Matts 

Just now, squire12 said:

Forge had the ability to pardon as scum in the Swag white house game I think

Good call! That's very true. But, there were limitations on when he could use it/who he could use it on, and if he pardoned himself, he turned completely vanilla...couldn't even carry out the faction kill.

As I've said repeatedly, the lynch is Town's best weapon against scum. This is why I told you that as much as I LOVED your horror interactive game, the lynch question/5 guesses mechanic was too slanted against Town, even though Town still reaped the same benefit. We agreed to disagree, and I then rightfully apologized. So, yes, while you are correct in that lynching me will accomplish nothing, it's a wasted day for Town and we don't "gain anything" by it. I was also determined not to do this until you made a fake red letter invest on me, so here we are.

A SCUM governor? I've literally never seen that. That's WAY too OP. I've only seen Town/Indy have that role. Plus, I'm Town, so there's that. Also, If I was scum, why would I tell the truth about my claim?

The reality is sinking in that you're facade invest is going to rear its ugly head in two hours or so. You can't hide forever.

But you havent done anything except say down with inactives. How did that work out with Mission?

This still makes no sense 

@Forge was a mafia gov in Swags game before and it was unlimited...so yes, higher odds then you would think with Swag as host 

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Is it so hard for you to understand a 1-shot ninja that makes you untargetable and unseen?

Then someones day move makes me vote proof to counteract the kidnapping day move

1 shot implies that you had to choose when to submit that move.  Thought you said before that you did not use 2 moves?

Just now, MWil23 said:

Good call! That's very true. But, there were limitations on when he could use it/who he could use it on, and if he pardoned himself, he turned completely vanilla...couldn't even carry out the faction kill.

He could use it on every lynch if he wanted to. I think the limit was, once he had pardoned half the scum he lost his deathproof or something like that 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

That he couldn’t be targeted at night, which explains orcas reaction to Matts 

Which, as I said, I could actually agree to that part. The non voting part and him also not having that ability I don't buy, on top of his fake invest on me.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

But you havent done anything except say down with inactives. How did that work out with Mission?

About as well as after tonight when he didn't vote the second straight day and SwAg modkilled him. I imagine that's going to happen with TLO, so...better than lynching active Town.

This still makes no sense 

Ok, then we have nothing more to talk about.

@Forge was a mafia gov in Swags game before and it was unlimited...so yes, higher odds then you would think with Swag as host 

See above. There were stipulations, he couldn't do it back to back nights, if he pardoned himself he was 100% vanilla, etc.

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

OK and what's the case on butters and pwny 

Orca and Butters are together since Orca saved him in lieu of Mission last night just before the deadline, which would have given us OT. Pwny I have no clue on, I don't see it.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Which, as I said, I could actually agree to that part. The non voting part and him also not having that ability I don't buy, on top of his fake invest on me.

About as well as after tonight when he didn't vote the second straight day and SwAg modkilled him. I imagine that's going to happen with TLO, so...better than lynching active Town.

See above. There were stipulations, he couldn't do it back to back nights, if he pardoned himself he was 100% vanilla, etc.

I don't recall the details from the role that was posted, but I thought forge did not need to pardon himself as he could not be lynched until a certain criteria was met (how many teammates remained or had been pardoned)

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

1 shot implies that you had to choose when to submit that move.  Thought you said before that you did not use 2 moves?

What? 1 move like I said

1 shot ninja invest

1 move

It's an invest that is undetectable and unseen

Only had to say invest "blank"

1 move

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Yes he could. I was mafia...every night. Most overpowered role I have ever seen