Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

OFFICIAL(!!!) Vote Count:

MWil - 8 - Orca, Swoosh, Touch, Rick, Forge, Matts, rack, squire

Daboyle - 3 - Slappy, MWil, Wolf

pwny - 2 - Malfatron, Sanchez

Matts - 1 - Daboyle

Rick - 1- Pwny

Ragnarok - 1 - Mookie 

Rick - 1 - squire

Mookie - 1 - BCB

MWil is the lynch.  I’ll do a write-up, then I’m invoking the last rule to extend night to give everyone a chance to see night at a reasonable morning time when I’m not in a drunken stupor and capable of processing it.  We all win.  Let’s call that time 9 a.m. EST.

Edited by SwAg

Day 2, Part 2:

Guys, MWil is scum.

But we have more pressing issues.  Like the finer distinctions in whether calling someone pudding is an attack on their character.

Okay, we're just going to ignore you.

31 Mojitos on the wall! 31 mojitos! ...

You too.

But really, MWil is scum.

Oh okay.

MWil

MWil

MWil

Look you daft bed leg posts, I will not be lynched, so back off.  All you do is yap with your haunted mouths, and I will not tolerate it!

What?

YOU HEARD ME!

Everyone was puzzled with the man's ghost stories and the votes descended upon him in rapid fashion.  The crowd taunted him and felt intent on making fun of him.  They didn't like his tough guy voice or his tight t-shirts.  But as the crowd approached to levy it's more personal attacks, like "sweet cheeks," MWil pulled a gun and assumed a defensive position while retreating back.

Not today, you bastards!

The crowd was intent on lynching MWil, but not this intent.  Disappointed, the crowd began to disperse.

Ah well, tomorrow is another is another day I guess.

Yeah, tell yourself that.

MWil survived!

As the crowd dispersed, one of its members received a phone call.  The person excitedly called out to the crowd and put the person on speaker phone.

You all have two phases to deliver us the ransom if you want to see Heimdallr alive.  Two phases.  If you have the money and wish to pay, wire the money to SwAg or Bold your intent to pay in the thread and tag SwAg.  Do not test us with games.

It is now Night 2.  You have until 9 a.m. to send PMs.

@MWil23 @Counselor, @daboyle250, @rackcs, @bcb1213, @11sanchez11, @pwny, Glen, @Forge, @Pickle Rick, @Heimdallr, @Matts4313, @JoshstraDaymus, @The Orca, @MookieMonstah@TLO, @squire12, @theuntouchable, @Malfatron, @Ragnarok, @Slappy Mc, @wolfeyestrk, @swoosh

Edited by SwAg

5 hours ago, The Orca said:

@11sanchez11

@MookieMonstah

@TLO

@swoosh

@wolfeyestrk

I need your thoughts on the game so far

Ipwn has posted a lot but not about much

He either is mafia or trying to appear as mafia

Well there is other options that are less interesting 

Also pretty confident in 3 civic reads but unnecessary to say why at the moment