Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

So I have never seen this show and dont really know the references. When Westen got "burned" what happened to him? Was he converted? As it pertains to the game, we lost Westen when Josh died last night so maybe Daboyle was searching for Westen to convert him?

Did the write-up say that Glen was the even night SK? 

Also @Ragnarok this Mojito is very good. I'll spread the word about Rags Mojito Mania. 

Michael Westen is the main character.  We lost his brother Nate.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I think we have scum on scum here with Orca being Management and MWil being Government and each trying to get the other lynched for townie points.  Kinda believe Slappy's explanation here...a little too derpy for scum.

It is the truth. 

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51aa4a5f0229e5a9497a0

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Michael Westen is the main character.  We lost his brother Nate.

Ok. 

Real question:

Are we assuming that every faction that doesn't flip Westen or "Unlikely Allies" aligned are bad? Or is there a possibility that Government or Indy could fall under "Unlikely Allies" and we may never see that alignment flip in write-ups?

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Ok. 

Real question:

Are we assuming that every faction that doesn't flip Westen or "Unlikely Allies" aligned are bad? Or is there a possibility that Government or Indy could fall under "Unlikely Allies" and we may never see that alignment flip in write-ups?

Maybe?  But Government, if Management assuming it exits, would both be bad.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

So I have never seen this show and dont really know the references. When Westen got "burned" what happened to him? Was he converted? As it pertains to the game, we lost Westen when Josh died last night so maybe Daboyle was searching for Westen to convert him?

Did the write-up say that Glen was the even night SK? 

Also @Ragnarok this Mojito is very good. I'll spread the word about Rags Mojito Mania. 

We lost a Westen, not THE Westen. Josh was Nate, who is Michael's brother

The show starts with Michael being burned and being dumped in Miami. He becomes what I'd call a vigilante helping different people each episode all while trying to figure out who burned 

The Government is not Management

Management is like a cartel/mafia of assassins 

The Government keeps tabs on Michael in an attempt to arrest him

The individual bad guys from the opening post is the group of individuals imo from the opening post

If I said something wrong hopefully someone corrects me, cause it has been a while since I watched the show- I should go back to watching them

I suggest watching the show if you can, it's one of my favorites 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Look, 1 super powered evil role has to be counteracted by a super powered good role

I’m good

Hilarious we both got them and you were scum again xD

You’re the GF

We lost a Westen, not THE Westen. Josh was Nate, who is Michael's brother

The show starts with Michael being burned and being dumped in Miami. He becomes what I'd call a vigilante helping different people each episode all while trying to figure out who burned 

The Government is not Management

Management is like a cartel/mafia of assassins 

The Government keeps tabs on Michael in an attempt to arrest him

The individual bad guys from the opening post is the group of individuals imo from the opening post

If I said something wrong hopefully someone corrects me, cause it has been a while since I watched the show- I should go back to watching them

I suggest watching the show if you can, it's one of my favorites 

Management got Michael burned so they could try and recruit him. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

Yes to governor and yes to the pardon.

Any CC on this anywhere? @The Orca I'm looking at you. I would like to keep progressing and find whoever the bad guys are.

Right now I feel that Malf is unusually quiet and I have to follow my code that if he isn't hit by day 3 he probably isnt town.