Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

We lost a Westen, not THE Westen. Josh was Nate, who is Michael's brother

The show starts with Michael being burned and being dumped in Miami. He becomes what I'd call a vigilante helping different people each episode all while trying to figure out who burned 

The Government is not Management

Management is like a cartel/mafia of assassins 

The Government keeps tabs on Michael in an attempt to arrest him

The individual bad guys from the opening post is the group of individuals imo from the opening post

If I said something wrong hopefully someone corrects me, cause it has been a while since I watched the show- I should go back to watching them

I suggest watching the show if you can, it's one of my favorites 

So they are both bad and I need not feel sorry for pushing Daboyle! Haha!

Also, @squire12 I see you. 

Also, y'all need to try Rags mojitos, they'll give you wings. 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Any CC on this anywhere? @The Orca I'm looking at you. I would like to keep progressing and find whoever the bad guys are.

Right now I feel that Malf is unusually quiet and I have to follow my code that if he isn't hit by day 3 he probably isnt town. 

Malf 

Matts

Squire

Pwny

These I all had varying degrees of suspicion that they were trying to keep Mwil out of the fire, even D1

To Malfs inactivity, he said before the game he wasnt going to play due to time constraints, so the limited activity is understandable imo

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Any CC on this anywhere? @The Orca I'm looking at you. I would like to keep progressing and find whoever the bad guys are.

Right now I feel that Malf is unusually quiet and I have to follow my code that if he isn't hit by day 3 he probably isnt town. 

Also Mwil is not the Gov. He wasnt pardoned. Nothing in the writeup shows this. It does show someone that cant be lynched at that time aka a godfather. Heck the mob couldnt even begin the process lol. He "survived" the lynch, not was " pardoned" from the lynch 

• Like 1

On 4/6/2020 at 1:01 PM, MWil23 said:
On 4/3/2020 at 12:15 PM, SwAg said:

Player List:
6.  Sanchez
7.  Pwny

16.  Mookie
17.  Mission
18.  TLO

23.  Slappy
24.  Wolf
25.  Swoosh

Based upon sheer lack of attempting to play at this point, this is a comprehensive list of people that I would like to go D1...and let me be clear, I don't mean that I want to pick any one from this list, but rather, I want all of them gone.

I'd consider making exceptions for Slappy and Sanchez since they have at least semi-decided to play D1 in some capacity

On 4/6/2020 at 2:13 PM, MWil23 said:

Mission or Mookie.

So who all fought my line of questioning bc I'll look at that next.  As for now

@MWil23 why did you leave these guys off when I asked who you would shoot?

Sanchez

Pwny

Tlo

Slappy

Wolfe

Swoosh 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Also Mwil is not the Gov. He wasnt pardoned. Nothing in the writeup shows this. It does show someone that cant be lynched at that time aka a godfather. Heck the mob couldnt even begin the process lol. He "survived" the lynch, not was " pardoned" from the lynch 

I see what you are saying. I know when I host, I say that someone got pardoned if that is the case. Does anyone know if Swag would post that in the write-up?

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Tell DaBoyle in chatty I said hi 👋 

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Told you all Daboyle is scum. Orca is with him.

16 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Daboyle 

The next best thing then

16 hours ago, Malfatron said:

orca and daboyle are together

On 4/7/2020 at 7:48 AM, MWil23 said:

Orca 

Your campaign against me aside, that vote switch at the deadline, followed by your refusal to acknowledge what Matts asked you about using the same logic about Pickle and saying "I know him" isn't good enough. You're either scum or antitown Town.

Seems like Mwil knew Daboyle was scum

Malf kind of as well

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Seems like Mwil knew Daboyle was scum

Malf kind of as well

Not going to lie. You linked yourself to Daboyle day 1 when you switched your vote to save him, in my eyes. 

I'm not calling you scum, I'm simply pointing out my observation. 

On 4/6/2020 at 2:16 PM, Matts4313 said:

You ask this same thing every game and its pointless. I probably dont use the gun, because its day 1 and I dont have strong reads

On 4/6/2020 at 2:47 PM, squire12 said:

so what info did you get from Finn 2 games ago that was so valued...... that led you to lynch him when he was town

Maybe you can share with the rest of use what you have gained from this question in this game from the answers/lack of answers you have received?

The start of matts and squire discredit my methods are above, squire pushed the hardest against it. 

Just an odd post i found looking back through things, it was directed to dome....

On 4/6/2020 at 3:48 PM, Heimdallr said:

So why should we keep you around?

14 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

How could you know this?

Because he’s clearly an unlimited unvotable entity, who is untargetable at night, who just ran a fake red letter on me and knew he wouldn’t have to face any consequences for his lies.

He red lettered me and then said that I should tell Daboyle hi in chatty, when Daboyle flipped yellow. Throw in how he saved him in favor of Town mission just before the deadline and claimed 3 moves (unvotable, ninja, Lied about a cop, 1 shot), and that spells faction.

He also said he’s playing for the good guys and was coy when pressed on the Town distinction. He’s government aligned GF.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Just an odd post i found looking back through things, it was directed to dome....

On 4/6/2020 at 12:48 PM, Heimdallr said:

So why should we keep you around?

I'm starting to feel more like Heim could be town. The problem I have is he could be a scum faction and kidnapped by the other scum faction. 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I'm starting to feel more like Heim could be town. The problem I have is he could be a scum faction and kidnapped by the other scum faction. 

I'm in the middle, good cases could be made for either. 

I do agree that scum kidnapped him though.