Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

tho josh was an Incompetent JOAT, wonder what that means?

josh obvi invested slappy D1 

If he's an incompetent JOAT and invested Slappy D1, thus giving him a Town lean, I'd imagine that's a good sign Slappy is scum. Probably Management.

TLO

On 4/7/2020 at 11:14 AM, MWil23 said:

I just realized something ironic based off of a favorite Dr. Seuss book growing up. TLO

On 4/7/2020 at 11:17 AM, theuntouchable said:

Tell me more 

On 4/7/2020 at 11:18 AM, MWil23 said:

Not a good idea right now 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I was actually excited to be Town this game until Orca faked a Red Letter invest and is going to somehow get away with it. Go back and see...as soon as roles went out, he clearly had it out for me and decided to carry it over D1 into after N1, which just so happened to be exactly when no one could vote for him and he was untargetable by all night actions, which Counselor confirmed.

I told you and showed you, this is a complete and utter fabrication 

I also didn't fake anything 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

TLO

I told you and showed you, this is a complete and utter fabrication 

I also didn't fake anything 

Okay Ghost Ninja Cop 1x who was given unvotable abilities two days in a row who is “playing for Town”.

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I believe that was me.

I see this is incorrect, but was your vote for him before or after he red lettered you?

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If he's an incompetent JOAT and invested Slappy D1, thus giving him a Town lean, I'd imagine that's a good sign Slappy is scum. Probably Management.

So let me ask you this. 100% real talk. You are the governor. Do you think I am not Westen aligned?

On 4/7/2020 at 7:48 AM, MWil23 said:

Orca 

Your campaign against me aside, that vote switch at the deadline, followed by your refusal to acknowledge what Matts asked you about using the same logic about Pickle and saying "I know him" isn't good enough. You're either scum or antitown Town.

@pwny he went on breadcrumbing “trust me” and didn’t red letter me until later after  I pushed him.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

So let me ask you this. 100% real talk. You are the governor. Do you think I am not Westen aligned?

I’m pretty sure that you are Scum in light of your word choices and based upon what appears to be Josh’s investigation of you and subsequent flip. If he got a Town result, then you’re not Town.

8 minutes ago, pwny said:

I see this is incorrect, but was your vote for him before or after he red lettered you?

On 4/6/2020 at 11:42 PM, The Orca said:

You all are missing the big picture here...

Mwil IS scum!!!

On 4/7/2020 at 12:05 AM, The Orca said:

tenor.gif?itemid=16521751

This is what I looked like if that helps 

On 4/7/2020 at 12:50 AM, The Orca said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8171721

Really?

Voting Mwil is the way to the promise land 

On 4/7/2020 at 1:39 AM, The Orca said:

Mwil is scum, dont worry about the rest 

tenor.gif?itemid=5579328

On 4/7/2020 at 7:48 AM, MWil23 said:

Orca 

Your campaign against me aside, that vote switch at the deadline, followed by your refusal to acknowledge what Matts asked you about using the same logic about Pickle and saying "I know him" isn't good enough. You're either scum or antitown Town.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I’m pretty sure that you are Scum in light of your word choices and based upon what appears to be Josh’s investigation of you and subsequent flip. If he got a Town result, then you’re not Town.

Legit. You are dumb. I can't even fathom your head space when you use this terrible logic. 

I don't know if you are telling the truth about being governor. I don't know if you are the godfather. I don't know what you are, but you are just flat out wrong in your understanding of what I said. 

The fact that your post was like two before the night results post and you wrote about the "management" and Daboyle flipped "government", you don't see how I could mistake the word? 

One thing I will tell you, I am Westen-aligned and my cards are on the table. I hide nothing. 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Orca last game: Soft claims are lies! That’s nothing!

Orca this game: Look! Random gif and breadcrumbs are proof! Also I’m playing for Town and used my abilities (plural) on you! I’m the Ghost Ninja Cop who is unvotable!

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Orca last game: Soft claims are lies! That’s nothing!

Orca this game: Look! Random gif and breadcrumbs are proof! Also I’m playing for Town and used my abilities (plural) on you! I’m the Ghost Ninja Cop who is unvotable!

That's Pickle, but thanks for playing...

"The Lies Mwil tells"

What was my soft claim if you know so much lmao 

• Like 1