Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

On 4/7/2020 at 2:09 PM, MWil23 said:

Oh, ok, you are the co-alignment cop mason with Counselor. Right.

Nah, I figured I'd get it all out in the open. 

You all can blame yourselves when this happens the way that I predicted it would.

Seems like Mwil knows too much xD

17 hours ago, The Orca said:

Mission was lynched d1- was town jailer

Dome died N1- was town unknown move

I caught Mwil, he claimed to be gov, is actually the godfather, was lynched but survived D2

D2 Heimdallr was kidnapped and cant vote or talk and is planning an escape unless someone pays the ransom

N2 3 people died via a PGO, 1 was even night SK- Glen, 1 was Government aligned (nontown) alignment cop- Daboyle, and 1 was Josh town Aligned incompetent JOAT

N1 Counselor tried to invest me but couldnt find me

N1 I used a ninja invest on Mwil and caught him as scum

D3 Counselor is claiming Government Aligned with Daboyle. Combined they were each 1/2 of an alignment compare and now it's gone 

Anyone else can add if I missed something 

I also havent been able to be voted the last 2 days 

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Your explanation on why you saved daboyle was pretty laughable and forced. You guys are likely together

Not exactly.

But the fact that you thought this makes me think you killed him for that reason.

@Malfatron to catch you up so you can have some we can get se semblance of participation from you

Also, you currently are the vote leader 4-2 with about 9 hours until night 

• Like 1

I caught Mwil, he claimed to be gov, is actually the godfather, was lynched but survived D2

D2 Heimdallr was kidnapped and cant vote or talk and is planning an escape unless someone pays the ransom

N2 3 people died via a PGO, 1 was even night SK- Glen, 1 was Government aligned (nontown) alignment cop- Daboyle, and 1 was Josh town Aligned incompetent JOAT

D3 Counselor is claiming Government Aligned with Daboyle. Combined they were each 1/2 of an alignment compare and now it's gone 

1. counselor claimed govt aligned and we arent lynching him? why not? seems like an easy decision. I think govt aligned is a faction we need to eliminate

2. a ninja invest feels like a scum power. Ninjas typically exist to escape watches and tracks. 

I looked back through his posts, and pickle seems too polished this game. remember when i called you out for that the game you were scum? pickle feels the same way to me here

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

1. counselor claimed govt aligned and we arent lynching him? why not? seems like an easy decision. I think govt aligned is a faction we need to eliminate

You say this

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I looked back through his posts, and pickle seems too polished this game. remember when i called you out for that the game you were scum? pickle feels the same way to me here

Then go here. That’s interesting 🤔 

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

2. a ninja invest feels like a scum power. Ninjas typically exist to escape watches and tracks. 

19 hours ago, The Orca said:

I'm thinking Counelor is mostly telling the truth

The Government Agents could be viewed as not "bad" guys in the grand scheme of things and is a good red herring alignment reveal to screw with things 

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im on page 105. If there is any relevant information, I would appreciate it before digging in this suere.

20 hours ago, Counselor said:

Nope. I was a Mason with Daboyle. Friendly others we are. I can’t alignment compare without my partner lol so now I’m vanilla. 

Agent Lane

20 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

touch went no where n2, I find that curious bc there was an even night SK...……..so is he odd night sk? or is he the pgo?

no one visited matts n1, would he really be the pgo, the irony there would be epic lol.  

I have a lot more I wanna say, but this buttercup aint gonna go down that path

He picks a player and I pick a player we got no results night 1 cus Orca couldn’t be found so we had no one to compare with. And then Daboyle died last night lol. 

20 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Were the other players you tried to compare them to successfully targeted (I don't think we need to know their names)?

Yes 

20 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

My first thought is about how the information was presented to us. I think Mookie pointed it out about a whisperer or gossiper. I think either we have a role that does that or maybe someone spreading false information?

My question is, if that is a role, why not choose someone like MWil or Orca for their ability, unless its random. 

I think with Counselor claiming Masons with Daboyle (assuming that checks out for the Burn Notice fans) then I think whoever the PGO is should stay hidden.

I think Matts not being visited doesn't help him any. We have not had anyone claim they found scum (other than Orca with MWil) so it doesn't stop him from being scum and venturing out. 

As for Touch, he is right with Malf at the top of my Mafia Tier (sorry to anyone I offend) but so far I haven't seen anything that draws me to believe he is scum. I think if I was hosting this game I am not sure I would put an even and an odd night SK, but Swag was specific to say "even" in the writeup so I would imagine tonight will bring more results.

Let me know if I can answer anything else. Always here to talk.

20 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I'm also pretty sure @Malfatron knew josh was an investigator of some sort. And now he's dead...

19 hours ago, The Orca said:

I'm thinking Counelor is mostly telling the truth

The Government Agents could be viewed as not "bad" guys in the grand scheme of things and is a good red herring alignment reveal to screw with things 

19 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Does that mean that the "government" alignment itself is not "bad"? Also @daboyle250 I may be sorry, not quite sure right now. If you were a bad guy, Ha! Otherwise, it happened again, at least I wasn't single-handedly responsible for it this time.

19 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Tbh I haven’t followed along much outside of yesterday when mwil was my read. 

ive got another person that I’m interested in based on some low key interactions but I haven’t determined if they’re trying to send me signals or just blend in. 

19 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Haven’t seen anything to make me believe that there is a “management” group other than a couple people mentioning it. 

as far as government, they’re yellow which typically is not a main scum faction color. As far as theme of the show, I could easily see government be a complete 3rd party or could win with Westen 

19 hours ago, Forge said:

I have read somewhere in the area of 19-33 total posts in this thread. So probably not a lot. 

I'm worth everyone's attention. I'm Forge. I don't understand the question. 

I'm not going to lie...I thought this was the Amazing race game. 

@SwAg

#hostsarepeopletoo

19 hours ago, wolfeyestrk said:

sorry man ive been trying to skim but until the posts per day go down i just dont realistically have the time to delve into all the posts 

18 hours ago, wolfeyestrk said:

three civ clears for unexplained reasons reads like scum trying to clear his name by clearing other civs 

figured it was a safe bet since im not planning to do more then a thing or two this evening and i might not have time to come back later to vote. also wanted to see if he would respond which he hasnt silence speaks to me

18 hours ago, The Orca said:

18 hours ago, The Orca said:

I also havent been able to be voted the last 2 days 

18 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

well no, I didn't say because I didn't want to out josh as a person with abilities 

16 hours ago, rackcs said:

I think he tried to protect mwil with his gambit the other day

16 hours ago, rackcs said:

Yes. Why would you want the cat out of the bag early on? A mislynch is much more valuable later in the game when it becomes dangerous to be wrong. And it was also a low risk gambit that I think he felt he could play off without much scrutiny.

15 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

More mojitos!

TLO

I'm all for lynching someone not contributing unless we have something better right now.