Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

@The Orca going back to Night 2s result. Why do you think that Daboyle, Glen and Josh visited the PGO?

Good question. Why would three people visit Matts, who Counselor said was the PGO? What person, who didn't go anywhere N2, possibly could have drawn 3 invests? Who could be considered the best player(s) in the game, and that could give someone a clue as to why this is probably a lie...

6 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

@Malfatron why you liking posts and not talking to me? You obviously lurking the thread. You know more than you are leading onto. Time to come out of hiding. If you are Westen aligned help me figure this out. 

im reading back, not lurking

i have been very busy at work and its hard to contirbute

18 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

So let's get this straight. How read up are you? You obviously are following enough to be inclined that Josh used an ability towards me, but you post very little. So let's cut past the BS. You may have stuff going on in life, but you are strategically avoiding posting while lurking. 

I was the one who initiated the Josh conversation. it was because of my night results.

On 4/7/2020 at 8:26 AM, Malfatron said:

Hey josh. @JoshstraDaymus

Have your feelings or daboyle or wolf (or slappy) changed at all since the mission flip?

Do you feel better, worse, or the same about them.

I think you may have towns best interest in mind, but im just checking

im good with being a lynch today so i dont have to read up anymore

(in before malf never self votes as town)

malf

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Tell me your opinion of Malf. I understand your opinion of Orca. 

Well, last page he said that we should vote Counselor as claimed non Town (government aligned) and then two paragraphs later voted Pickle, so that's always funny to me. Based off of last page, he seemed dead set on Josh visiting you N1, and he was very specific about that. Based upon his question (and vote) D2 to Josh almost immediately, it makes me believe he has a definite reason for that question and knows that Josh visited you.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:
4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Orca claimed non-town, Counselor claimed non-town, and Orca believes Counselor's story. Yeah, that's probably not at all a red flag.

This is news to me xD

Orca claimed very specifically to be "playing for Town", which is something that all Town players say in a passive voice inadvertently not identifying with everyone else.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

im reading back, not lurking

i have been very busy at work and its hard to contirbute

I was the one who initiated the Josh conversation. it was because of my night results.

im good with being a lynch today so i dont have to read up anymore

(in before malf never self votes as town)

malf

Just claim then. Give us all the info you can then go on with what you got to do. You have night results from night 1. What about night 2?

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

@The Orca going back to Night 2s result. Why do you think that Daboyle, Glen and Josh visited the PGO?

Daboyle, alignment cop, Matts claimed a fake alignment compare, I'd say this one is obvious

Glen- SK, Matts was unlikley to be protected due to the fake alignment compare possibly 

Josh- Joat, similar to Daboyle

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Daboyle, alignment cop, Matts claimed a fake alignment compare, I'd say this one is obvious

Glen- SK, Matts was unlikley to be protected due to the fake alignment compare possibly 

Or, and here's a thought, Counselor knows that Matts isn't the PGO and lied about it because he's not Town. Gee...what player could possibly draw 3 invests in the same night?

26 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Maybe all of the results showed town of some kind?

Maybe.  But not going to assume that.

24 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I am going on record stating I have no clue if Josh used an ability on me or if he just truly believed me to be Westen-aligned. I can 100% tell you, I am Westen aligned. I have provided information for all of you to observe each day and I continue to have the conversations that need to be had. 

Sounds good.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So here's why that question is important to me. The things we do know, besides the daily lynch. Dome was killed night 1. Heim was taken Day 2. Daboyle, Glen and Josh died night 2.

A few thoughts.

Glen was revealed to be an even SK. There is a thought that there could be an odd SK. There was 1 death night 1. Meaning to me either the "odd sk" didnt perform a move, was blocked or doesnt exist. The flip side of that is that if the odd SK did perform his move, then there was not a scum faction hit.  We know that because Glen tried to use his move on the PGO that there is no "wait time" so the odd SK should have been able to make a move night 1.

Daboyle flipping government, from the sounds of it, means he is scum. Therefore Counselor claiming they are "friendly others" doesnt sit right with me. Is it possible government is an "unlikely ally"?

My thought on Josh is either he did visit the PGO like the other two or that he was the faction hit. 

It's like people are ignoring each day/nights results and just trying to scum hunt by words. (Don't get me wrong people scum slip, but abilities and night results provide facts)

Also, @SwAg has anyone saved Heim?

On 4/8/2020 at 10:18 AM, SwAg said:

Heimdallr is not going quietly.  He is observing his surrounding, attempting to find anything that could be useful in this daring plan... He cannot afford to wait because if he waits, it may be too late.  You may still pay the ransom, but Heimdallr has initiated a plan to escape!

Yes, yes!  That is what I heard!  I heard that that there Touch did not go anywhere last night!  Quite the rousing gossip!

It is now Day 3.  You have until 9 p.m. EST on Thursday, April 9, 2020 to reach a decision.

@Slappy Mc